20 | ◊ 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩, 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩, 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬?
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬?
𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞?
𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞? ❞

~ 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢

• R I V A A N •

I sauntered into my room, the persistent buzz of Lina's voice filling the air. I paid a little heed, allowing her words to wash over me as I focused on my phone, the glow of the screen illuminating my face.

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered absentmindedly, my attention divided between Lina's monologue and my social media feed.

"So, should I schedule the photoshoot?" I was only slightly aware of Lina's question when it pricked my awareness and I gave a hazy nod.

It wasn't until she repeated herself that I snapped to attention. "Come again," I said, finally acknowledging her inquiry.

Lina's patience wore thin as she clarified, "Which photoshoot?"

I furrowed my brow, trying to piece together the fragments of their conversation. "Oh, right," I realized, the context slowly dawned on me

"You must have a photoshoot, especially since you don't want your wedding pictures splashed across every magazine cover," Lina reiterated, her tone tinged with a hint of frustration.

I couldn't help but scoff inwardly. "Like there are any pictures of my wedding"

She persisted, though, explaining that we were going to have a picture taken with my wife and me. She stressed how crucial it was that I continue to be active on social media and satisfy their fervent followers.

Leaning back on the couch, I weighed the pros and cons.

"Do we need to do this?" I pondered aloud.

Like always, Lina made a strong case for her point as the PR manager. "Absolutely," she insisted.

"Your fans are clamoring to see you two together, and you're still trending on Twitter weeks after the wedding."

"Fine, fine, I'll consider it."I relented