24 | ◊ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 ◊

❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 ❞

• Avyaana •

As the sun shone through the window, casting soft light across the room, I stood in front of the mirror, preparing for the day ahead. My hair was not cooperating as well as I would like, which made me frustrated, but I kept trying to make it look just right.

As I looked at my reflection in the quiet of the morning, I was filled with determination. I was on a mission to find answers, to understand what had happened to Sunita Varma and the other patients.

Who, aside from their family members, knew more? They are the only one might be present on those days. So after gathering the information from I found the address of some patients

Now was the moment to think about the lives affected and the importance of my search for the truth.

With each tug of the rubber band and every glance at the him Sleeping peacefully. He looked divine and handsome even when he is asleep.

His features softened, taking on the appearance of a Greek deity as he lay there in sleep. His long, delicate eyelashes lay gently against his cheeks, framing his face like a work of art. Despite the chaos of sleep, his hair, usually meticulously styled, was now tousled, lending him a relaxed, yet still captivating allure.

However, when I combed through my own hair, which was a tangled mess that resembled a bird's nest, I felt anything but divine. However, I could not help but be mesmerized by the peace that seemed to surround him as I watched him.

Then, with a subtle shift, he turned onto his back, still clutching the pillow as if seeking comfort even in his sleep. It was an endearing sight, one that stirred a fondness within me. It seemed as though, lately, he had been effortlessly embracing a newfound charm, making it impossible for me not to smile at his adorable antics.

Who knew shivaansh Raghuvanshi can be cute too?

Sometimes, I find myself envying Shivaansh Raghuvanshi. We've both endured the pain of losing someone close to us, a parent lost to the abyss of death. But unlike me, Shivaansh never allowed his past to dictate his future. He remained untouched by the traumas that life threw his way, refusing to let them define him. While my own past weighed heavily on me, holding me back, Shivaansh seemed to glide through life unaffected.

He was a mystery, a puzzle wrapped in secrecy. No one could ever truly understand what he thought or desired until he chose to reveal it. Like a deep, dark void, he held secrets so profound that once you ventured too close, you risked being consumed entirely, with no hope of turning back.