5 | ◊ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 ◊

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 à𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ❞

• M E H E R •

It only takes one decision. One decision one choice to change everything to make you and break you. But I wasn't I offered to make any choice. None of them were given. I had to accept whatever was decided for me. But I couldn't let anyone hold the string of my fate. So I did what was lay in front of me. An eye for an eye even if it let them fucking blind.

I followed wherever these two took me. Avyanna step halted As she uttered, "This is Rivaan's room," her words hung in the air.

With a gentle smile, Yuvika, the bubbly one, completed Avyaana's statement, saying; "And from now onwards, it's yours too."

Her words carried a sense of warmth and acceptance, easing the tension in the room.

As Yuvika opened the door, a wave of emotions washed over me. The room stood before me, a canvas waiting to be filled with new memories and experiences. I took a deep breath, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension.

Sensing my feelings, Yuvika and Avyaana offered their assistance. Avyaana patted my back, providing comfort and reassurance, while Yuvika's justed smile which eased my worry.

As they left, I stood there, taking in the scene before me. The room held a certain charm, a reflection of him but now it was time for it to transform into a space that represented me as well. I envisioned the walls colored with dark paints and the carpet below my feet looking a royal of the room. The queen-sized bed was in the middle of the room and just above that there was a large picture of himself from a concert. The walls were adorned with his guitar and his picture. And the table filled with artwork his fans gifted him, shelves filled with books, and a cozy corner where I could unwind.

Every inch of the beautifully designed space was chosen to showcase Rivaan Raghuvanshi's enormous success.  A vanity mirror, adorned with bulbs on either side, added a touch of glamour and elegance. But the centerpiece of the room was undoubtedly the grand piano, its presence commanding attention and symbolizing Rivaan's love for music.

As I looked around, My eyes were drawn to the shelves filled with awards and trophies. All of the awards were the culmination of innumerable hours of effort, commitment, and undeniable skill. His followers treated him like a king, and their energy made the room seem to come alive. From the youngest to the oldest, everyone was captivated by his music, eagerly awaiting his live performances.

His musical journey was nothing short of extraordinary. With eight studio albums, ten live albums, and an impressive collection of music videos and singles, he had left an indelible mark on the industry. His music resonated deeply with his fans, who not only admired his songs but also appreciated his artistry and the emotions he conveyed through his music.