18 | ◊ 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭? ◊

Today is a special day. It's the day when a star was born. And don't mean a celebrity. I mean me.
Happy birthday to the most awesome girl in the world 💖😂🎉

Read the note at the end ❤️

❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫

❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫à𝐰𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡à𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧 à𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞à𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ❞

• A V Y A A N A •

In the eerie silence of the abandoned hospital, where time had stopped for fourteen years, I spotted an unknown presence mere feet from the entrance. Questions filled my mind about the purpose behind this unexpected visitor. Gripping my phone tightly, I could sense each approaching footstep.

Swiftly, I switched off the phone's light, slipping behind dusty shelves.As seconds passed, the footsteps grew nearer. A shadow cast itself ominously over the doorway, prompting me to crouch behind a table.

A man entered cautiously, wielding a small torch that danced across the surroundings. His sweeping gaze, searching something As he turned away, relief washed over me momentarily, only to be shattered when my breath caught in my throat.

Alone in the dark room, my breaths echoed, each one heavier than the last. The confined space pressed in on me as I clutched my phone, its feeble light barely cutting through the shadows

As I approached the door, an uneasy feeling crept over me. With a hesitant hand, I reached for the latch,The door remained stubbornly unmoved. Panic gripped me like a vice.

"Breath, Avyaana, breathe," I whispered to myself, but the air felt thick, and my heart raced uncontrollably. Sweat formed on my forehead as the reality of being locked in from the outside sank in.

My body trembled, and fear's icy fingers traced patterns in my mind.

"I can't be trapped," I muttered, my voice wavering. The realization of my claustrophobia paralyzed me.

"I'm a doctor, I should be able to handle this," I thought, but my training couldn't shield me from the overwhelming anxiety. The room closed in, and with each labored breath, a sense of helplessness consumed me. I was trapped in the dark, and at that point, not even my medical knowledge could free me from the grip of my fear.

"Fear is a silent builder of walls inside ourselves. What terrifies me are the shadows I have made in my mind, not the darkness itself."

" This can't happen to me. This can't " I murmured again and again.