23 | ◊ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 ◊

• 𝐁𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 •

• R I V A A N •

I saw her from the corner of my eye, I was sandwiched between eager clamouring for selfies and autographs. I could not turn down their admiration, so I found myself in a sea of people who loved me. Nonetheless, my gaze was drawn irresistibly to her, dressed in an ivory saree that looked like heaven. And as I saw her, my mind flashed back to an incident that had occurred earlier that day.

•• flashback ••

The familiar ivory kurta against my skin provided a sense of comfort as I prepared for the day random thoughts raced through my mind.

I wore a kurta which had beautiful embroidery around the edges.

I pushed the door open with a steady hand, stepping into the room and directing my gaze to the figure standing in front of the mirror.

"Oops, sorry," I said softly, a flush creeping up my cheeks as I realized my mistake.

"I do not usually knock on my rooms door," I muttered. As she turned to face me, warmth enveloped me like a soft embrace as her eyes met mine.

I stood there staring at her, transfixed by the sight of her as she stood there in a saree blouse and underskirt. Her beauty drew me in and took my breath away. The blouse hugged her torso, emphasizing all of her curves, and the V-neckline revealed just enough cleavage to make her crave more.

Her underskirt caught my attention, revealing a svelte waist and falling low over her hips. Her saree's petticoat revealed a stunning curve. The fabric clung to her skin, evoking desires I could not control.

And then I could not take my gaze away from her navel-piercing the piece of jewelry that had me spellbound with tension.

She turned her back on me and rapidly wrapped her shoulders in the saree. I realized then that I would be looking at her like a voyeur, staring at her in silence. I blushed with embarrassment as I tried to look away from it, feeling silly for being caught in such a  situation.

I turned my feet away from her and muttered, "I am sorry." She tucked in her hair as she opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out of it. I averted my eyes and turned around.