◊ 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ◊

Hello Readers!

I'm alive and thrilled to announce that my exams are finally over. One of the toughest phases of life has come to an end. I'm just so relieved. Apologies for being out of touch for so long, but this entire month was utterly exhausting. And now I can finally focus on my books.

I have some exciting news to share! I've decided to expand my writing to a new platform called Scrollstak

Hold on : don't you worry your pretty little heads.

This isn't a farewell to Wattpad. Oh no, far from it! I'll still be keeping the Wattpad updates rolling.

Update schedule: Twice a week on Monday and Thursday

On Scrollstak, I'll be offering early access to four thrilling chapters every week on Sundays. These exclusive updates will be available for a small fee of ₹8 per chapter. For less than the cost of a morning chai, you'll get to read the chapters before anyone else!

Benefits of reading on Scrollstak:

- Early Access to chapters
- Exclusive content not available elsewhere
- Direct support for the author

The payment process is secure and hassle-free. You can pay using UPI (Google Pay, PhonePe) or your debit/credit card.

I plan to complete my book "TANGLED THREADS" on Scrollstak by August. This is a small step towards my independence, and I hope you'll support me on this new platform. Even if you can't, don't worry - Wattpad updates will continue as scheduled.

Those who are interested Can check the scrollstak link in my bio and follow me there. The first four chapters are already updated ❤️

You support means everything to me.✨

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on Instagram or Wattpad.

Thankyou

Anjali Anand ❤️