Chapter 21: Gally and I team up

I was filled with shock and anger. Where was Minho? Everyone took off their helmets and my eyes found Teresa's.

She was looking around with confusion plastered all over her face. I grabbed her shirt collar and slammed her against the wall. "Where is Minho?!" I screamed right in her face.

I probably would've done something way worse if there weren't any kids watching. Thomas somehow managed to pull me away from Teresa and held my wrist to keep me away from her.

"Y/N, calm down. We're going to get him back." He turned back to Teresa.

I clenched my fists and looked back toward Newt and Gally. They were both staring at me as if I had just grown another head. "Sorry," I muttered.

After about a minute, Thomas turned back toward everyone. "Alright, Newt and I are gonna go find Minho," He said.

I was a bit confused. He didn't include me?

"I'm coming, too."

"No, Y/N, you're gonna go with Gally and Brenda. You'll be safe. If you come with us and get hurt..." Thomas softly sighed. "I'd never forgive myself. Go with Gally."

I nodded. Gally and I rounded up all of the immunes and brought them to a parking lot nearby, where Brenda was waiting in a bus. She opened the doors and all three of us led the kids inside.

They all found their seats on the bus and she closed the doors. Gally and I suddenly heard people ahead, and he hid me behind a wall.

As the guards got closer, I became more anxious. My palms were sweating and my breath was shaky and my heart felt like it was going to explode against my ribs.

Blood pounded in my ears and I was afraid they were going to do something to Brenda and the immunes. But I was left in pure shock.

Brenda ran the guards over with the bus.

Please vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it