PART 7

TALIA'S POV:

I gave a soft knock on Ariana's door and waited for her to open it. I heard rustling and people running around then it got quiet and she opened the door.

"Hey Ari" I said to her my tone of voice wasn't happy, sad or rude it was just mid ig..

"Hey boo" she said to me while hugging me. "Come in come in" She said while opening the door wide and allowing me to come inside.

"Oh uhh wheres Tyler? Not that I care just asking" I said while sitting on the bed with my legs crossed. "He's on the balcony with Malachi" she said while sitting next to me.

"Oh..ok" I said in a quiet tone. "What's wrong" she asked, I sigh and decided to tell her everything that happened between Malachi and I, all the tension, the cuddling and everything that I saw from the fans about last night.

"Yeah and I felt you know..a bit weird when we were cuddling" I asked while tucking my hair behind my ear. Ariana said and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Lia this is a sign.." she said while standing up. "A sign of what?" I said while being absolutely clueless. "A sign that you might like him" she said loudly. "NO WAY! ABSOLUTELY NOT" I screamed at her.

"JUST THINK ABOUT IT TRULY DO YOU LIKE HIM?" She screamed back at me. "UHH NO I DONT LIKE HIM NOR WILL I EVER LIKE HIM, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ENEMIES ARI NOT LOVERS" I screamed while throwing my hands in the air.

"BUT YOURE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU HAD A WEIRD FEELING WHEN YALL WERE CUDDLING AND BEING LOVIE DOVIE IN THERE WHICH BY THE WAY I DO NOT APPROVE OF BECAUSE IM THE #1 MALCHI HATER FOR YOUU!" Ariana said in one breath

"EVEN IF I HAD BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH I STILL DONT LIKE HIM ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND EVEN IF I DID LIKE MALCHI HE HATES ME" I said while looking at her dead in the eyes.

"Ooh.." she said and quickly paused. "What is it THIS time?" I asked. "I never said ANYTHING about you getting butterflies in your stomach" She said while smirking. "Umm yes you did" I replied back while stuttering.

"No I didn't, I said a WEIRD feeling not butterflies THAT was all you babes" she said while crossing her arms and grinning. "Ugh fine my mistake" I say while rolling my eyes "Just come sit here and let me show you everything the fans did" I said and gestured for her to sit on the bed with me.

TYLER'S POV:

Ariana told us to go to the balcony because Talia here and she wanted to talk to her which obviously I wasn't a fan of the idea but she forced us anyway.

"Soo.." I said "Soo what?" Malachi asked me. "What's up with you and Talia? What happened yesterday? And can you tell me why you rushed here and left her alone in the hotel room?" I said in one breath.

"Ok slow down there, I'll answer you" Malachi said while sitting down on one of the chairs. He started to tell me everything about the livestream, the edits he saw, the ship videos and comments, the cuddling EVERYTHING.

"Woah woah WOAH you kissed her forehead?!" I said while throwing my hands in the air. "I didn't think there was any harm in doing it" he said in an aggressive tone "So you kissed the witch AWESOME" I said with sarcasm.

"Don't call her that" I heard Malachi said through gritted teeth. "Woah slow down there..now you're getting defensive over her..yep you like her" I asked while scratching my chin.

"WHAT NO I DONT!!" Malachi said while standing up. "YES YOU DO!! You can't do all that stuff and tell me you didn't feel SOMETHING" I said to him

"Even if I did it doesn't matter she hates me" he said while sitting down and looking at the ground. We heard screaming from the hotel room and just listened.

"Lia this is a sign" We heard Ariana say
"A sign of what?" Talia asked her
"A sign you might like him" Ariana said

I saw Malachi's eyes glimmer like he had some hope or something idk it was weird.

"NO WAY! ABSOLUTELY NOT" Talia screamed

Once he heard that it's like that glimmer disappeared.

I sat down and patted his back. "See you like her but won't admit it" I said to him "no I don't even if I did she doesn't even like me anyway" He said back to me.

"Well we aren't so sure about that let's just listen some more" I said back to him. "Fine" he said to me. We listened to the girls bicker for some time until the stopped and Talia started showing her Fan edits of Her and Malachi.

"See she does like you..I think..well idk.." I said to him while trying to be positive. "Well we don't even know and we can't like eachother we hate eachother" he said while looking at me dead in the eyes. The same look Talia always has when looking at people in the eyes.

"Woah dude you're creeping me out" I said while standing up. "Huh why?" He asked me in confusion. "You know that look Talia always has when looking people like DEAD straight in the eyes?" I asked him.

"Yeah I do.." he said to me "it's the same look you had in your eyes" I said while grinning. "Shut up" he said while standing up and walking into the hotel room.

A/n: This is a bit of a long chapter but it's ok!! Insta posts coming soon btw!!