PART 26

AUTHOR'S POV:

Everyone was casually having a conversation. Talia was sitting on the couch and Malachi was resting his head on her thighs.

Ariana was sitting criss-crossed on the floor same with Millie. Tyler and Noah were sitting on the couch as well Luca was sitting on the floor next to Ariana.

"Guys guys!!" Ariana said which grabbed everyone's attention. "Yeah?" "What is it?" Malachi and Talia asked her.

"We should have a sleepover here!!" She said with a positive attitude. Everyone considered it for a bit.

"That's not a bad idea" Tyler said "Yeah I'm down" Luca said. "Me too" Noah replied "Me three" Millie joined in "Me four" Malachi said lastly.

"Ok it's getting kind of late so you guys should go get your stuff" Talia said to everyone. They all agreed and left to get their stuff.

Talia remained and sat there to herself "Hmm I should probably go buy some snacks" She said. She grabbed her car keys and headed out to the nearest convenience store.

She got to the store and started buying a bunch of snacks. She got some weird stares from a couple of people seeing her have so many things.

While Talia was still picking out some soda's she heard a gasp from behind her. She ignored and continued looking at the soda's.

"TALIA JACKSON?!" Someone screamed from behind her. She turned around and saw two girls behind her.

"Oh my goodness we are such huge fans of you!!" One girl squealed. "Can we please take a picture?" Another girl asked.

"Sure no problem!!" She said to them. They all took the picture and had some small talk. "Well
thank you so much for this!!" One of the girls said.

"Of course it was my pleasure" Talia said, She quickly gave all the girls a hug and they left giggling to themselves.

Talia smiled to herself thinking about the wholesome moment that just happened to her. She picked out some drinks and went to the self checkout area.

She paid for her things and went to her car. She put everything she bought in the backseat, got in the car and drove back home.

______________________________
Talia_is_my_love just posted

______________________________Talia_is_my_love just posted

Tagged: Taliaa_jackson, Foreverr.Talia

Talia