PART 30

The boys were stunned with everything especially Malachi. The girls all ganged up on him kept shooting questions.

"WHAT THE FUCK MALACHI"

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?"

"AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?"

"ANSWER US DICKHEAD"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER"

"IVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?"

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU"

"I HATE YOU GET TF OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"Woah woah woah calm down guys" Tyler said to the girls. "CALM DOWN?!" Ariana screamed "CALM DOWN REALLY TYLER?!" Millie screamed as well.

"THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I CAN CALM DOWN TYLER" Talia screamed. She stormed to Malachi and held his collar.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!! YOURE GOING TO DO THIS TO US AGAIN?!" Talia screamed. The boys quickly pulled her off of Malachi and he held his neck.

They heard Violet's car pull up and they all stop screaming. Talia stormed off to Ariana's room to wipe off her runny makeup and cool down.

After a few minutes later she heard the door close and she looked out the window to see Violets car driving off.

Talia went back down stairs and with red puffy eyes because she had previously been crying. She sat on the couch and sniffled and chocked a bit because of the recent crying.

Millie and Ariana where trying to cheer her up by giving her icecream and telling her jokes but it didn't help.

When they saw the look on Talia's face they left her alone and she went back up to Ariana's room.

Everyone turned to Malachi and immediately yelled at him for doing this to her. Malachi just kept quiet and took in everything.

After a few minutes everyone calmed down. "You have to go apologize to her" Ariana said while pointing her finger at him.

Malachi nodded and went upstairs to Ariana's room. "I wonder how that's gonna go" Luca said. "I hope they'll be ok" Millie said with a hopeful look.

A few seconds later a screaming match ensued and they just listened from downstairs. "I FUCKING GAVE YOU MY ALL AND YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Talia screamed. "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR FUCKING EX?!" Talia yelled.

They heard Malachi trying to apologize to Talia but Talia wouldn't hear him out. She kicked him out of Ariana's room.

They group went upstairs to find Malachi on the floor with his back against the door and he was crying.

The whole entire thing was heartbreaking to watch. Malachi put his hand on the door and Talia softly did the same from the other side.

She wanted to tell him that they'll work it out and it would all be ok but she just couldn't. She felt so betrayed by him.

Malachi started talking to her from the other side of the door. "Lee look I know what I did is wrong and I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me but if you just know that I'm sorry and I want to fix everything then that's ok with me" Malachi said.