PART 11

MALACHI'S POV:

Talia and I both saw the pictures that Ariana had posted on her instagram account Talia then let out a scream of frustration.

"UGH WHY DID SHE DO THIS?!" She said while pacing back and forth in our hotel room. "I think it's because we shipped her with Tyler or something" I said while shrugging.

"HOW ARE WE GONNA FIX THIS? WE HAVENT EVEN AUDITIONED FOR THE NEW SHOW SERIES YET AND WE ALREADY HAVE DRAMA BREWING!!" Talia said while throwing her arms up in the air.

"Hey Lee calm down ok just try and.." she cut me off "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN MALACHI?! I CANT CALM.DOWN,I WONT CALM.DOWN AND I WILL NEVER CALM.DOWN" She said while staring me dead in the eyes.

"Look I.." she pauses and sighs "I'm sorry for yelling at you Mali I didn't mean to do that" she said while sitting next to me on the bed. "I know you didn't mean it Lee it's ok" I said while holding her hand and interlocking her fingers with mine then giving her a small smile.

"I'm just really frustrated right now and I don't even know what to do.." she said while looking down. "Well how about we get some sleep for now because it's getting late, prepare for the audition tomorrow and try to lay low while the situation blows over?" I said while looking at her.

She looked up at me with doe eyes and we made eye contact for a few seconds before she broke it and I swear I felt my heart melt. "Ok I guess we could do that" she said while sighing.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed" she told me before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

ARIANA'S POV:

"Tyler.." I said in a low voice but it was loud enough to catch his attention. "Hmm?" He asked me. "I feel really guilty about what we did to Lia and Malachi" I said while looking down to the floor. "Pft nahh they deserved it they can't just ship us when we don't want them to do it" he said while shrugging.

"But we did the same thing to them but they didn't react like this" I said while standing up from the bed. "Yeah but they are meant for eachother and we aren't" he said while looking up from his phone screen.

"Wait what do you mean meant for eachother.." I asked him. "Ok don't tell anyone..but Malachi might be developing feelings for Talia but he isn't 100% sure about but he said he gets weird feelings around her and we also heard your argument with Talia that day and I may have sort of told him he was Talia's soulmate" he said in one breath.

"MALACHI LIKES TALIA?!" I said while screaming quietly only enough for Tyler and I to hear. "Ok well we're not sure of that yet but yeah I think he does.." Tyler replied back to me.

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS HUGEEE" I said while smiling. "Huh why?" Tyler asked "Talia is literally going through the same thing!! She feels like she's developing feelings for Malachi but she isn't too sure about it" I replied to Tyler.

"They would look so cute together" Tyler said with a smile "yeah they really would" I said in response. "We have to find a way for them to confess they're feelings to eachother" I said while rubbing my chin. "Yeah but to do that we need to be on good terms with both of them" Tyler said to me.

"Yeah you're right we have to apologize to them both" I said while reaching for my phone and dialing Talia's number.

MALACHI'S POV:

Talia was still in the bathroom and I heard her phone ringing "LEE YOURE PHONE IS RINGING" I yelled but no response I guess she didn't hear me. I just decided to take the call for her.

I reached over to see who was calling and I saw it was "Honey boo bear😻❤️" and I'm guessing it was Ariana I picked up the phone and remained silent.

OVER THE PHONE:

Ariana: Hello? Lia? you there?
Malachi: I'm sorry the person that you want to reach is not available at the moment please try again NEVER!

CALL ENDED

I smirked feeling proud of myself. Talia then came out of the bathroom and her long brown hair falling on her face as she struggled to put it in a bun she looked breathtaking.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked while sitting beside "it was Ariana I think she wanted to apologize" I said to her. "Ugh this again you know what I'll deal with it in the morning I just want to sleep she said while getting in bed and I copied her action.

"Goodnight Mali" she said to me
"Goodnight Lee" I said back to her

A/N: well I don't think Ari and Tyler did the right thing but hey atleast Malachi and Talia are on good terms (for now)