Protector

"Will you protect me, Dee?" I question escaped my mouth out of the blue.

"Quite random question coming from you, tonya. But to answer your question, yes of course, I'll always protect you even if it couse to sacrifice everything i have just to protect you." Mich answered my question with confidence.

She held my hands and intertwined it when i open it so we can do holding hands, i smiled in my mind when she kissed it. "I will protect you and love you as long as we are breathing, my future girlfriend. Forever and ever, i promise mi amor." She answered, smiling at me with her eyes focused on my eyes, technically staring at each other's beautiful eyes.

"Are you seriously asking a permission if you can court me?" We both chuckled because of the question i asked her.

Mich and i confessed to each other. I've said to myself before i already moved on and even if she tries to win me back i won't let her hurt me again but of course, my heart betrayed me. No matter how hard i try to not love her my heart and soul always find its way to love her endlessly, i can't blame my heart though, mich is my first and greatest love. Our love for each other before she her you know memories stayed for good 4 years maybe that's why it's hard for me to not love her anymore?

"Maybe?" Her smile always melt my heart, gosh!

"I love you too, dee."

-----------------------------

"Let's eat!" I said happily after me and dee prayed.

She cooked my favorite food, century tuna with egg. A smile formed in her lips as i put rice on her plate, "thank for cooking my favorite food, dee. I appreciate it!"

"Of course, anytime." Dee replied.

We ate happily, of course we didn't forget chitchatting. It feels so good to eat with the person you love so much.

Dee offered to wash the dirty plates we used so i said okay, as dee wash the plates i received a call. It was miss Laos.

"Hello?" I speak.

[Hi ann, can you please open the door of our hotel room? I forgot something and i didn't bring the extra card for the door. So sorry if i disturbed you.]

"No worries, you didn't disturbed me anyway. I'll open the door na."

I walked towards the door of this room, when i reached the door i opened it, it revealed Miss Laos.

She gave me an apologetic before excusing her self to go get something on her luggage, when she walk past my bed she saw dee charging her phone.

They just smiled at each other before Papao then proceed to walk towards her luggage beside her bed. She got something like a emergency purse? Not sure but it looks like it.

"What's that?" I asked her when she was about to leave.

"Uh nothing. Sorry again for disturbing you two, good bye!" Okay?

Weird?

-----------

Tomorrow hanggang sunday try ko maglapag ng 3-4 chapters everyday, para naman makabawi diba??

And also yung sa rhimich na hindi ko pa nalalapagan ng new chapter, dw i will drop updates din when i have free time. For now I'll be focusing on this story so i can make another one hehe.

Eto wawarningan ko na kayo, yung ending medyo ano, ano ahm... Ano yung ano, yung angst :)