Hello peeps!

First things first, thank you for the votes and the 3k plus reads even though this story of mine wasn't that detailed and have many grammatical errors. I really appreciate the support of you all for this story and it's encouraging me to make more story of this ship and I'm looking forward na i can publish more stories for this ship.

I'll be honest, i never appreciate this story. Feeling ko kasi palaging may kulang. But when i saw how you guys supported this story even though you guys know it already, kahit papano, naging proud ako sa sarili ko na isinulat ko tong istoryang ito. Hindi dahil kumplikado yung magiging plot and I'm still undecided if i will pursue the angst ending for this story or not, dahil na rin deserve naman nila ann at dee ng happy ending but that one scenario always comes to my mind na what if both of them dies or one of them dies because of a tragic accident? It's really hard for me to decide whether i give them a chance to have that happy ending they deserve or not. I cannot give the exact words why i don't appreciate this story but one thing i know is this is the first hardest piece i wrote since the day i started making stories.

Sana sa susunod na pagpapasalamat ko sa inyo dahil sa thousand plus reads and sa votes i can finally say na I'm proud of this story and this is the best masterpiece I've ever made throughout my writing journey since 2022. And i wish i could make some progress on making the upcoming chapters be so detailed, the only i way i could say thank you to all of you.

Once again, thank you for the 3k plus reads and for the votes, everyone. <3

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺,
𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘯 :)