Jealousy

A/N: Warning! This chapter is r18+, read at your own risk.

Paalala: Huwag na huwag n'yo po seseryosohin itong chapter na 'to dahil ito ay kathang isip lamang o gawa ng isang manunulat na gustong ibahagi.

Pasensya na kung para sainyo ito ay isang krimen o di kaya ang dating sainyo ay I am sexualizing PORDEE, ngunit pakiusap pag-aralan n'yo ho kung ano po ang pinag-kaiba ng katotohanan at piksyon, pagpasensyahan n'yo na rin kung ganito ang senaryo para sa chapter na ito.

Hindi ko sinasadyang madismaya o maoffend kayo sa aking mga sinasabi ngunit sinasabi ko lang na sana ay bago kayo magbigay ng komento sa isang kuwento na kathang isip lamang ay sana alam n'yo ang pinagkaiba ng piksyon/hindi totoo sa di-piksyon/totoo.

Please be open minded and please SEPERATE FICTION FROM REALITY.

---

I am watching Michelle talking to her girl friend we accidentally bumped into, we were sitting on the couch near the pool.

Her girl friend is with her girlfriend I think, her girlfriend is beside me looking at Michelle's friend.

I am drinking a wine while looking at Michelle who's busy talking about personal stuffs with her girl friend.

I can't help but to feel jealous as I look on how the two talk with matching hold on each other's arms whenever they laugh, I am fiercely looking at the girl as if I am going to aim at her with a gun's bullet.

"Are we lowkey talking about sex right now, Zea?" My eyes widen as I look at the girl who said that, it was Michelle.

Michelle was laughing so hard she didn't realize she slightly pushed the girl.

Why the heck are they talking about sex?

I looked at the girl beside me who was trying not to laugh because of Michelle's sudden use of words, I realized that the girl beside me and that Zea girl look alike, are they twins?!

"What's your name?" I suddenly asked the girl who was drinking a water.

"Samantha, Samantha Nicolette Viera. How about you? Are you Michelle's girlfriend?" She was smiling at me.

"Anntonia Porsild, nice to meet you Samantha"

"Just call me Sam, and that girl that is talking with Michelle, that is my twin her me is Zeanna Natalie Viera." So they're actually twins?!

"Oh, I thought she's your—"

"Girlfriend? Yeah no but we get that always from people we meet, but I would never date that girl if ever I were not her sister.." She rolled her eyes as she looks at her sister from head to toe, Michelle and her sister were standing.

I look at Michelle only to see that she fixing that Zeanna girl's hair because it got messy, I raised my eyebrow as I stare at Michelle laughing while fixing that Zeanna hair.

I stood up when I saw Michelle tucking in the girl's hair behind her ear, I walked to them and held Michelle arm to drag her away from that girl.

I understand that they're childhood besties but I can't help but to feel jealous when Michelle did that to Zeanna, jealousy is indeed eating my whole being.

"Ann what happened?" The girl from behind that I am dragging finally spoke.

"I don't want you acting like that from any other girls." I said firmly as I continue to drag Michelle towards the elevator.