Hello!

This is not a chapter but a clarification part for this story.

First thing first, hindi po edited yung chapters kaya if you're naguguluhan I'm sorry for that, once I finish this story dun ko lang po ieedit. Pag may free time lang din po ako makakapag edit ng chapters once this story is done na nga po.

Dun pa lang po sa A/N sinabi ko na pong the characters are not perfect and they made wrong decision sometimes that might trigger the reader's mind but I'm saying this again, the characters are not perfect like what you guys expected them do be, the decision they make are sometimes wrong causing this story to not go with the flow. But don't worry, I'll fix it one the next chapters I will drop, I'll try my very best to keep this story with flow and with my imagination, I want this story din kase na magtugma dun sa inassign kong ending of this story.

Why am I clearing this story? I want to clear everything so hindi kayo mahihirapan and hindi kayo maguguluhan once you guys read the chapters. I'm trying to do my very best for this story to be a success and not a failure, I've made old stories that ended being a failure because I didn't took it seriously so for this story, gustong gusto kong maging successful tong story na to kaya ginagawa ko yung lahat to keep it with the flow and to keep it attached to the ending I've made from the very start. I'll also be fast forwarding the next chapter to two years later where mich and ann became successful individually but they're still longing for each other's embrace and presence.

I also want to apologize for the grammatical errors, typos, and bad english sometimes, lutang kase ako everyday kayo ganon.

I hope I cleared this story? Sorry kagad if may mga maling grammar I'm lutang again e.

Love you all. 🤍

"KINDNESS IS BEAUTY 🤍"