Two years, still her.

Two years later, their journey on El Salvador will be a flashback of Ann, I will not be including their moments on Mexico cuz ayaw kong saktan PorDee heart ko, nagdivorce ba naman sa Mexico.

------------

Anntonia's Point of View

After my reigning on Thailand I immediately book a flight to Philippines, I want to live where she lives. I want to see and admire her even from afar, I want to build my new life on her home country. I want my Michelle back.

The first few weeks staying at Philippines didn't go well but I'm thankful to Janina, Sandy, Rhian and Max for helping me when I was still on the lowest part here on the Philippines. They helped me learn Philippines words or should I say their language, they helped me find a penthouse here on the Philippines, a simple cozy penthouse, they picked it for me well I mean they know my taste when it comes to penthouses so it's just easy for them to find a penthouse like this.

I was now fluent on tagalog, I can say any words without being utal and being nervous. I'm now a model of a small cosmetic agency and a global ambassador of a not so small and not so big clothing, jewelry and bag agency.

"Ann! I told you diba na throw this picture of you and michelle? Iiyak ka nanaman n'yan mamayang gabi e!" Sandy scolded me when she saw the frame where michelle and I's picture is in it.

"I don't want to throw that away, that's our last picture before we parted ways. I treasure that pic kaya hindi ko itatapon even if pinapaiyak lang n'yan ako tuwing gabi." I was busy putting my earrings on.

While I was busy putting my earrings here on the sofa I heard someone knock, the doorbell is locked? it made me confuse cause who the heck would know my address when literally I just invited sandy, janina, max and rhian here sa bahay?

"Ohh, that must be her!" Who?

"Uhm who?" I asked janina when I saw her little smirk.

"Uhm my plus one!" She hid that little smirk of her by standing up and walking towards the door entrance.

Even though I was confused I just let it go and focused on putting my damn earrings because I've been spending 20 minutes I think just for this earrings, while I was putting my earrings I heard them shout.

"Hoy gag-"

"Oh god Janina! You're dead!"

"Hail Mary full grace, please help Janina once Ann saw who janina's plus one is. In Jesus name, amen. Pero what in the oh my god Janina! You're so dead!"

"Ano ba yan? Ang ingay n'yo! I almost lost my earring na tuloy! Sino ba yung plus one ni nini? Is it a girl arti-"

I didn't finish what I was about to say when I turned my head on papunta sa direksyon nila Janina and her plus one. I felt like my whole body fell when I saw who it was...

Michelle, my love...

I saw how her lips that was painted with smile fall when she saw me, her aura face became serious. It's her, my michelle... She didn't change, her face was still the face when I first saw her, the only thing that changed to her is her hair, it was longer abot na iyon hanggang siko n'ya. I immediately looked at her hand that has a ring with my initial on it but I didn't see any rings, I tried looking at her other hand but again, I saw nothing.