Warmth

Wearing my white long sleeve polo shirt that is being partnered with a black tube top and a black wide leg pants with my black cassandre Saint Laurent belt. Also wearing my Christian Louboutin black heels.

My hair was tied in a low ponytail while i leave a little strands of my hair on my sides, wearing my Christian Dior pearl earrings, the heart necklace with my and Michelle's engraved on it which technically Michelle gave to me when we're still competing in Miss Universe pageant.

"Love!"

When I look to the girl who called me I can't help but to feel mesmerized by her beauty, from head down to her knee I can't help but to be in awe she's so beautiful.

Her outfit was just more simple compared to mine right now, we decided to switch up fashion style today that's why she is wearing a white long sleeve polo shirt tucked in on a pinkish korean tube dress. Hair was below her elbow right now, didn't I say her hair grew longer? Well if now then yes, she finally let her hair grow.

I noticed she was wearing the cute white sandals I gifted her, it has a white ribbon design in front which can catch anyone's attention because of its shining effect.

"How do I look? Is this okay for you? Does this fits your outfit style?" She was smiling like a happy kid but her eyes said otherwise.

What are you trying to hide from me, Michelle Marquez Dee?

She turned around so I could get to see her whole outfit, I noticed her hair was in a half up ponytail and she is using my white ribbon clip.

"You look... Gorgeous"

I tried to ignore what I saw in Michelle's eyes, I couldn't see any happiness on her eyes, I could only see sadness and it's making me worried sick.

Me seeing sadness in her eyes just hurt for me, I can't bear to see her vulnerable but still acting strong in front of me.

"Why are you so quiet, Ann? Do you have a problem?" I didn't notice she was talking to me.

I was so lost from my thoughts that I didn't notice she is already in front of me, I saw how she kissed the back of my right hand while looking at me.

She was giving me comfort.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, don't worry. Let's just go to the resort, which technically you own!" She didn't say she owns that resort she showed me last night.

She surprised me earlier by saying that the resort reservation she showed me last night was technically hers, she owns that resort.

"It's all ours later till tomorrow evening love, don't worry na about that." She kissed my forehead, her voice was full of sincerity yet the sadness can't be hidden.

Eyes and the tone of your voice can't lie.

She then hugged me, feeling her warmth is still comforting yet the warmth and comfort I am feeling is not like before, it's different and I don't know how to explain it.

Her hug is telling me something but I don't want to interfere with her that's why I didn't say anything, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable because I suddenly asked her even though I am still not sure about my strange feeling about her suddenly acting strange.

"Let's go?" I asked her to ease up a little the atmosphere that is starting to build up between the two of us.

She nodded and held my hand, kissing it before dragging me outside.

***

As I step my left foot outside from Michelle's car and take a look of the beautiful view, I can't help but to get mesmerized because of how beautiful the resort is, even if we're still far away from the sea and the sign of the resort is the only visible right now I can't lie that it is indeed beautiful even though it's just the logo of the resort.

A smile formed in my lips as I completely left Michelle's car, I instantly felt the warmth and comfort that the air brings right now. I closed my eyes as I feel and smell the fresh air, I finally felt calm again.

"You love the air here, am I right?"

I opened my eyes to look at the girl who was talking and is already beside me, I smiled and instantly hugged her, feeling her comfort.

"I love you, Michelle. I'll love you forever and beyond.."

"I love you too, Anntonia pero kailangan kitang protektahan at ang kapalit non ay ang pag-iwan sa'yo at piliin ang kapalaran na ni minsan ay hindi ko ninais sundin. Sana balang araw maintindihan mo kung bakit ko kinailangang lisanin ka, gagawin ko ang lahat huwag ka lang mapahamak at upang mabigyan ka lang ng proteksyon, mahal na mahal kita aking tinatangi.."

"I love you so much, Anntonia. Thank you for trusting and giving me your words, love, I love you until the world finally stops and it's just finally the two of us in this world. Forever and beyond, mahal na mahal kita."

Why does it sounds like she's giving me her farewell I love you?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kaya n'yo na mag-overthink, malalaki na kayo.