"Sleep here beside me, Ann..."

"You two are getting mayabang na ha!" I was shocked because janina suddenly shouted.

"H-huh?" Me and Michelle asked her.

We're at my house, again of course. They wanted to hang out daw, Michelle is with us because we're okay now...? But it doesn't matter at least I know for myself that I'm her so called life line.

"Huh huh kayo dyan, you two need to explain something to us! First Michelle posted Ann to her story next Ann posted a video of a painting sa National Museum na she was recording sa Instagram nya then Dee's voice can be heard sa background, may pa " it's pretty my, like you." Voice pa sa background. You guys need to explain what that means?!" Wait kalma, pagsalitain n'yo 'ko.

"Eh I forgo-" I was gutted out by max who was in front of me and Michelle.

"Why are you two so dikit and why are you resting your head on Ann's shoulder Dee? With matching hug pa!" Max started to pagalitan Michelle as a joke which I know already from the start but Michelle, she's not budging or she doesn't even care, she's busy with her phone.

"Hala omg! Ninj, andy, max and sam we're going to be late!" I owe you riri!

-----------------------

After riri and our other friends left Michelle immediately fell asleep on my shoulder, she was tired because she helped me fix my room earlier.

"Dee?" I tried to talk to her but she didn't say anything.

It's my time.

"I miss you so much Michelle.." I said, I wasn't able to finish it because Michelle tighten her hug to me, my clingy Michelle.

I removed her hug from me because I want to change he position, she's been leaning on my shoulder for two and a half hour now, baka mangawit sya o kaya mahirapan igalaw ang leeg nya tomorrow when she wakes up.

I was already done changing her position from leaning on my shoulder to sleeping peacefully at the couch bed I have here sa may sala, I was about to leave her sana so I could get a blanket she can use once na she started to feel the lamig because the aircon here sa sala is open 24/7 and she's also wearing a black sleeveless crop top partnered with her white trouser but she stopped me.

She's holding my right hand causing me to stop from walking, she tightens the hold on my hands as if she's saying na I should stay with her here sa sala.

"Sleep here beside me, Ann..."

I swallowed hard when I heard what she had said, she wants me to sleep with her, she wants me to sleep besides her. Tangina she's driving me crazy!

"I w-will just get a blanket upstairs de-" I wasn't able to finish what I was about to say when she pulled me hard, ending I was on top of her.

"Don't LEAVE me here please, Ann..." Her tired and husky is so addicting, Tanginamerls so much kinikilig esophagus ko.

She hugged me before placing me to the other side of the couch, the one that you can rest your likod. She hugged me more when she noticed I wasn't hugging her back so I don't have a choice but to hug her back. My eyes widened when she locked my legs with her right leg.

"Dee..."

"Shh, sleep now Ann it's already late midnight." She caressed my waist while saying that.

She didn't say another word so I guess she's asleep already, I admired her beautiful bare face while smiling. After some minutes I decided to sleep too, she buried her face to my head the moment I buried my face on her chest, I mean it's normal right? Diba..?

--------------------------

I woke up earlier than Michelle, she's still hugging me while her beautiful bare face is catching my eyes. I decided to touch her by the hair.

"Look at you sleeping like a baby," I whispered while combing her hair. Her brows furrowed but he was still asleep. She's just so damn cute. I kissed her forehead before hugging her again and hugging her back, I was leaning against her chest. I fell asleep again afterwards but more faster this time with the feeling of comfort being next to me.

I love you my big baby, Daniela.

-------------------------------

Bading yung nag sabi ng "look at you sleeping like a baby." Subukan nyong sabihin na hindi charot.

Expect slow or even slower than slow updates, I have some personal problems that I have to fix but I hope you guys understand. :))

I love you all!