"Musika, now playing"

I woke up feeling lazy again, but the laziness was consumed by the happiness when the beautiful sky from the outside caught my attention. A smile was painted on my lips the moment I saw the beautiful clouds surrounding the sunrise.

Tumayo ako at agad na dumeretso sa glass wall at binuksan iyon, pagkabukas ko pa lang ay agad kong nasinghap at sumampal sa akin ang hangin na malamig pa para sa katulad kong bagong gising pa lamang, thank god I was wearing a jacket to takip my sport bra.

"Good morning BGC!" Pagkasabi ko non ay nag-unat ako habang naka ngiti.

Imagine waking up to a beautiful sunrise that can be seen even on your balcony? Who wouldn't be happy with that? It's just so pretty to not be appreciated. I stayed there for a couple of minutes before I decided to go inside na because I need to take a bath na. I walk inside the closet slash bathroom the moment I closed the balcony door, when I got in I picked a white flowy sleeveless dress that can be partnered with white cardigan, beige ribbon clip, white YSL small sling bag and a sand colored sandals.

After picking my outfit for today, I walked into the shower area completely naked already. I opened the shower, I can feel the warm water running through my naked body, the water sound echoed to the whole shower room not until I decided to tell Siri I want her to play a random song from my tagalog playlist. "Siri play a random song from my tagalog playlist."

"Musika from tagalog playlist now playing."

Musika? Never heard of that, I didn't know I saved that song? But let me hear it first, I want to judge it.

I listen to the song not until I heard that part, that part made stop from listening and it's like it's forcing me to remember all the memories, I tried listening to the song trying not to bring more flash backs but it didn't work, while I was listening the flash backs are so many na to the point it's like occupying my head's mind. I shrugged it off and immediately turned off the shower, mag babasa nalang pala muna ako mamaya na ako maliligo.

"Siri turn off the music." I shouted while I'm putting my bathrobe.

Siri turned off the music and then I walk out of the shower, I looked at myself sa mirror. I was hesitant na tanggalin ang bathrobe ko to see if my scar I got from that tambay addict boy who stabbed me at my tagiliran.

After some minutes I decided not to, I just started wearing my clothes, when I was finished I walk out of the closet room and walked towards my vanity table. I got my hair dryer and my hair curler, when I used the hair dryer I heard some laugh and I think it's from downstairs. An intruder?

I dried my hair immediately and putted my lip gloss and also got my bag, white specs, pepper spray and my balisong. I wear my sandals immediately before standing up and walking towards the door.

When I opened the door I heard loud laughs and some familiar voice. This is creeping me as hell.

"Sino yan?" I was holding my balisong, I'm ready on pulling up my trick.

When I got downstairs I saw rhian, sandy, max, janina and michelle.. I hid my balisong on my bag when they noticed my presence. The girl who was laughing pala is michelle, she immediately stopped from laughing when she saw my presence.

"Where are you going, Ann?" Nini asked me.

"In Makati, I have an appointment with a skincare agency. Btw why are you guys here? Hindi porket sinabi kong feel free to come here sa house ko anytime hindi ibig sabihin non you guys will be going here everyday, mas nauna pa kayong magising kesa sakin." They just chuckled.

"Makati? do you want to sabay na? I'll leave naman na," Michelle.

"Yeah s-sure.." Ang rupok mo Ann!

I heard the four girls giggle, me and mich look at them at the same time, mga bading.

"Uhh, we will be leaving na rin. Let's go na?" They changed the topic.

Tinanguan lang namin sila ni michelle.

---------------------

"What the fuck?!" I said out of frustration when I saw the message from the skincare agency head admin.

Michelle who was waiting for the stop light to turn green looked at me with surprise when she heard me curse, "hey, are you okay?" I looked at her with a small smile plastered on my lips.

"Yeah, it's just that the agency of the skincare I was supposed to have a breakfast, they cancelled it. Who won't curse because of that?" I brushed my hair after saying that.

"Really? You're kawawa naman pala- where do you want to go? Let's remove your frustration." She asked me with her soft voice. Si ate fafall, mamaya makalimutan kong we're still not okay.

"Anywhere. Thank you, michelle." She just nodded.

When michelle saw that the light became green she drove immediately, she was driving with one hand, her other hand is resting where my left arm is resting too.

She didn't even flinch when our skin touch each others, I bit my lips to hide my smirk and smile. I opened my phone and immediately clicked the camera so I could take a mirror shot sa side mirror ni michelle, sounds like a passenger princess. After taking some shots I decided to capture the screen of michelle that is currently playing Paper Ring by Taylor Swift, i just clicked the button many times, when I was done I was about to turn off my phone na when I accidentally tutok my phone kay michelle so pogi!

A kalokohan pop up on my head, I pushed the camera button many times habang nakatutok kay michelle yung phone ko. I hid my phone when michelle looked to my direction, she was smirking.

-----------------------

"National Museum?!" I looked at michelle when I saw the place.

"Yeah why?" She was smiling.

"Thank you, dee!" I hugged her out of happiness.

Napalunok s'ya bago ako yakapin, I missed her warm hug, I miss her comforting hug, her sweet hug, her calm hug. I hugged her even more when I she tighten the hug.

"I missed you, love..."

I heard her whisper something but I didn't hear it, "what?"

"W-wala, sabi ko you're welcome.. Let's go na?" I nodded my head that is placed to her shoulder.

We let go of each other and I look at her face, I admired her face for straight 20 seconds before looking at the building that is in front of us.

Nauna na akong maglakad kesa kay michelle dahil sa excitement, I've always wanted to go here with her. Hindi pa man ako nakakalayo kay michelle ay hinila n'ya ako, confusion is evident on my eyes.

"Why?" I asked her but she just stared at me.

In just a snap I felt her kiss on my forehead, her both hands being placed on my cheeks. After some seconds she let go of me, what the fuck did just happened?

"Tara na?" She held my hands.

-------------------------

Kiniss ba naman sa forehead kahit hindi pa nagkakapatawaran at hindi pa medyo okay.

Bading.