Special Chapter

"Mommy!"

I looked at the little girl who called me.

"Yes, my love?" I said it in a very sweet voice as much as possible as I bent a little to give the little girl a slight pat and a kiss on her head.

"Mama said she will make pluto and lexa not play with me daw if I don't finish eating my food..." This little girl is Ysabelle, my four years old baby girl.

Ysabelle Irish Porsild Dee.

"Michelle! Tinakot mo nanaman si Belle! You're scaring her nalang always!" I said as I carry Belle and walked towards Belle's other mother.

"I was just joking, I said na kapag nag eat siya we will play in the garden with lexa and pluto. I was just joking dun sa part na I will not let her play with the dogs." She said while her hands was up, accepting her defeat.

"Say sorry to your daughter, she is on the urge of crying already." I gently gave belle to her mama Michelle.

"Baby, I'm sorry... Mama won't do that again I promise, what can mama do for you to forgive me?" Michelle asked belle while me? I'm just staring at them.

Belle's face is more similar to Michelle, or should I say belle got her mama's look. On the other hand, belle got both of me and Michelle's personality.

I can also say that she indeed likes to join pageantry world in the future, she keep on asking us if having a pageant crown and title in her suits her.

"Do you want mama to call tita ninangs and tell them to come here? I'm sorry na po.." Michelle was pertaining to the girls.

Rhian, Max, Janina, Sandy, Sam and Maureen. The other two girls which is Nalin and Nicha wasn't here because of course they're both in Thailand and both busy with their own life.

"I want tita ninangs..." Belle spoke but she can't pronounce tita ninangs properly yet, typical conyo girl.

Her being conyo at the age of four is unpredictable but I can't do anything, she adapted her mama Michelle's and her tita ninangs conyoness.

"Okay okay, wag na ikaw mag cry ha? I'll call them na po.. Go play with pluto and lexa muna while waiting for them po, okay?" Michelle said in her sweet voice as she kiss the tip of belle's nose.

She let Belle play with the dogs, she did actually called the girls to come over because she knows the girls is the only solution on how Belle will be happy, the girls immediately said yes and said they'll all be here in just a couple of minutes.

As we wait for the girls to come, me and Michelle just watched Belle play with the dogs. I noticed Belle wasn't wearing her yellow pajama anymore, instead she's wearing her kuromi pajama plus her hair was also in a cute messy bun.

I guess Michelle changed her pajama because it got wet when they both decided to water the plants outside.

Belle was making the two cute dogs learn some new tricks which made pluto and lexa more happy, they both like to learn some new tricks.

I smiled when I saw our three children playing around, I was side hugging Michelle who I thought was looking at Belle.

Michelle was looking at me as if she's admiring me, we did a small staring contest before she gave in and gave my forehead a kiss and then hugged me too.

"Thank you for being contented with me, love.." She said in between our hug.

"You're welcome and I love you..." I said before giving her a quick kiss on her cheeks.

We stayed in our position for more minutes before deciding to join Belle and the dogs playing.

Just right when we were done playing the dogs we heard the door bell ring, a sign that the girls already arrived.