2 years

"Is she invited?"

"Yeah but she said she'll be late, why are you asking anyway?" Rhian asked me.

"Duhh because she's your best friend, it's impossible that she's not invited when in fact the birthday girl is her freaking best friend and wifey." I rolled my eyes.

"She's just jealous, ri. She's jealous because you're living with mich, remember mich is her greatest and first love and then she didn't have a boyfriend nor a girlfriend because she was waiting for mich. It's been 2 years yet she's still waiting, loving and admiring her even from afar."

"Huh? I can't hear anything, huh?" I gave max a death glare, how dare she expose me like that?!

"Ay, oo nga pala.." Rhi, Sam, sandy, and nini suddenly teased me with their own native language, their look and smile is purposely teasing me.

"Hey! That's unfair, you guys are talking in your own language how am I supposed to understand you guys?" I pouted.

They was about to speak when they saw someone I suppose, I saw how they smiled when they saw what it is. Is it really a human?

"Dee!" It's her.

I just saw someone hugging riri and our other friends, when they stopped hugging she saw me but she just make face. Is she still mad at me?

"Michelle, si Ann oh-" she cutted Sam off.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who she is, I'm sorry miss." Oh.

"Tarantado, papaiyakin mo lang eh!" They suddenly spoke on their native language.

"Let her, it's parte yon ng plano ko. Gusto ko isipin nyang red flag ako, gusto ko magalit muna sya sa akin." Huh?

"What are you guys saying?" I asked them but they just smiled.

"Kapag yan naka move on at hindi kana pinatawad, wag mo kami pupuntahan para magmakaawa na tulungan ka namin ha."

"Nothing Ann, just about Michelle's work." I saw how Michelle rolls her eyes.

Stubborn as always.

"Oh okay, I'll just get a drink in the counter. I'll also stay there for some times so just call me there when you guys need me. " I also rolled my eyes while looking at Michelle before walking out.

Rhian's birthday party was held at a bar here in Thailand, I don't know why did she chose to celebrate it here rather than celebrating it on Philippines.

I shrugged it off and just got a margarita in a cup which the bartender gave in just a second, I drank it in just one go then ordered again but this time I ordered tequila also. I want to have fun.

When I was done drinking all the alcohol I decided to go to the dance floor, luckily when I went on the dance floor max was dancing. I went to max the moment I saw her, she looks kinda drunk based on her movements.

"Max, you want to dance?" I asked her.

Because she was already kinda drunk she thought I was some kind of boy, "who are you? You look like a boy version of-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence because she accidentally bommit.

"Oh shit."

I helped Max get out of the dance floor space she could go to the restroom but she ended up passing out, if only this is not my best friend I would definitely leave her here.

As I tried to lift Max up someone helped me, when I looked who it was so I could thank her or him I was speechless, it was mich.

She was looking directly to the exit, not even giving me a glance. I could see in her jaw that she was bored, she clench her jaw making me swallow my saliva.

"Lord help me, I'm stuck with these two." I whispered.

Michelle wasn't looking at me but I could clearly see how she smirked when we started walking, her smirk is like she's teasing someone or me.

I was so focused on Michelle I didn't notice we were already in front of the restroom.

Still pretty handsome.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And I'm back! Friday next us hehe, every after ng isang drop nung ud kinabukasan hindi maglalapag ng ud tas after kinabukasan ulit dun ako mag dodrop, that's my routine muna hehe. Sana nagets nyo, ang mahalaga bumalik ako, hindi ko kayo ghinost.