Bouquet

Days and days had passed, Michelle and I's relationship grew even more as the day passes by. Her never ending words of affirmation, quality time and the other love languages was treasured deep inside my heart.

I was checking some important files in my office, being a sudden owner of your family's company sucks as hell. These files are giving me a headache.

My brows furrowed when someone knocked outside, I said to my secretary that I don't want her or anyone disturbing me right now. What does this girl need?

"Come in!" I shouted as my eyes was still focused on the files I am checking.

When the figure walked in I smelled a familliar scent, when I looked up I saw a woman figure standing beside my couch, holding a bouquet of flowers. I smiled, it was Michelle.

"Are you busy, Miss Porsild?" She asked me politely as she walks towards my table.

When she was in front of me already she gave me the bouquet and I gladly took it gently from her. The bouquet was filled with my favorite flowers, from tulips, to roses and lastly, sunflowers.

"I am not busy, Miss Dee. And thank you for this bouquet, I love it so much." I scrunched my nose as I smiled.

She showed me her phone, when I looked closely my eyes widen, it was in a site saying her booking for two on a private resort was accepted. "Then, let's go here together."

"Let's go here to clear our minds and have peace, let's stay away on any stress for now love. Let your mind be in peace.." She said sincerely.

Her voice was full of sincerity and I could see in her eyes the love, I can't help but to smile as I stare at her beautiful face. She was just wearing a light blue denim pants partnered with a white button up polo shirt and the front of her shirt was tucked inside her pants and the back was not.

My own definition of pretty handsome.

Her face was bare, she's not wearing any make up, her hair was also freely getting into her face. She's not doing anything but her whole aura is already screaming pretty handsome.

Why are you like this?

Fuck that face, so pretty handsome!

You're mine, Michelle Marquez Dee.

"Enjoying the view so much?" I heard her say that and let out a chuckle afterwards.

"As if I am staring at you, dream on woman." I rolled my eyes as I teased her.

"I love the way you roll your eyes, but I love it more when you roll it out of pleasure I am giving you—"

I immediately threw a file folder right at her face when she said that, I didn't let her finish her sentence because I already know what she will say. She dodged the file folder that made me pissed.

"You're starting to be naughty Michelle, stop that." I said in a serious tone but she just chuckled, making me raise my eyebrow even more.

"Chill, I'm just kidding love.." I saw how her lips formed a little smirk, making me clench my jaw.

"Oh really?" I stood up and stared at her.

I walked at her direction still not breaking my stare at her, I saw how she raised her brow when I saw already in front of her.

I decided to pull a little prank to her, she's testing my patience earlier so I'll give her the taste of her own medicine.

"A-anntonia," she said as I held both one of her Polo's button, I played with it.

"You want this, don't you?" She raised her eyebrows out of confusion as I say those words.

I pushed her a little making her sit on my office table, she brushed her hair because some of her hair got into her eyes. She bit her lower lips as I lean in a little, only inches away from her lips.

"Love, what a-are you doing?" She asked me but I just held her jaw.

My other hand held her waist, gently.

"Love speak up, you're making me sweat a little.." That made me smirk.

"Shh, I want to kiss you." I answered teasingly.

I lean even more, I could already smell her minty breath.

"Look into my eyes, Daniela." I commanded her and she gladly obeyed.

I gave her a quick peck on her lips before standing straight, I saw how her eyes widen in shock. I chuckled as I watch her hands touch her lips, feeling shock.

"How's the taste of your own medicine, love?" I said as I help her stand up.

As soon as she stood up she held me on my waist gently, she pushed my body a little bit to be against her body.

She stared at my face for a few seconds before letting me go, my eyes saw a little bit of sadness in her eyes for no reason.

I am just hallucinating

You're just hallucinating Anntonia, there's no sadness in her eyes.

I wanted to ask her but I just shrugged the thought in my head, I am just probably hallucinating but the curiosity hits me again because of what I saw in her eyes.

What are you hiding, Daniela?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Overthink na kayo, kaya n'yo yan malaki na kayo.