EPILOGUE.

Five Months later.

Five months.

Five months since the Incident that was now called, "Secrets uncovered."

People wondered why the town was called Cryptma. I don't blame them.

The famous case called, "Sebastian Shaw."  made this town so popular, many people decided to visit it just to learn more of this case. We thought the town would become a laughingstock! But instead, it just blew up and became very well known.

Who didn't know about Cryptma?

Anyways, a simple recap:

Outrageous slander against the Press and the Law broke out. Until, the system had to be written from scratch, people were fired, only to be replaced by better people.

At last, Sebastian's reputation was fixed. The graveyard that Sebastian was 'supposedly' buried in, was now free from the youngsters that messed it up. People frequently went there to place flowers, some of them being the Persian Buttercup.

I chuckled, causing Josephine to look at me questionably before going back to teasing Richie.

I did something with my Father.

A deal, to say.

I promised to try to begin a relationship from start with him, it sounds wrong, but we were never close to begin with. And you have to start somewhere, right?

He was to help Sebastian, and I didn't care how he did it. That was what he deserved! He got Sebastian a pass, changed his name, birth date, a career, and all the essentials, medical records, a clean record, his grades from the 'school' he attended,  and much more.

His new name was Spencer Sterling. And I was Joseph Sterling, his fiance.

That was established two months ago, but that's a tale for another time.

Of course, I still called him Sebastian out of habit, but in front of others, it had to be Spencer!

The important thing was that, I definitely became much more closer with my family than before! And I was grateful for that.

It was may, and we were sitting on a blanket in Grandma's yard. Josephine's stomach was getting bigger, and it was now very noticeable. She was in her sixth month, it was a boy. Leo, her husband, was contemplating on the name he could give his son.

We tried helping him out, but to no avail!

The box... The more I thought about it, the more I was sure on my decision. Josephine's son could inherited it next if he was awesome enough for it. Even if he wasn't, I made up my mind!!

Sebastian placed the Persian buttercup on my bare thighs, I chuckled at his goofy grin. "..Like it, buttercup?"

I nodded, playing along. "Of course I do, Buttercups are, after all, my favorite flowers."

"Favorite?" He asked hopefully.

I winked at him teasingly. "You're no flower. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

He dramatically dropped down on the blanket, moaning sadly. "..Oh well.. I figured.."

I laughed out loud, letting my body fall on his chest, I turn around to plant a kiss on his lips. "But you are my fiance. My love, and.."

"My life." We both say.

We chuckled.

I smirked saying, "Not so Insensate, ey?" Before placing a quick peck to his cheek.

He shook his head, staring up at the sky. "No.. Not after I met you."

THE END.