34. Reincarnated.

Mature.
2718 words, very long.

I stood there, I was completely frozen on the spot. What had to be done next? My thoughts only became even worse.

But, Sebastian forced me out of my thoughts when his hands slithered themselves around my waist. His lips pressed kisses against my neck that lingered there longer than I expected. Drawing undecipherable things against the fabric covering my waist with his fingertips. I let out a gasp, our feet pulled us towards my desk.

The window was covered with a grey curtain made out of silk. A candle was lit on my desk, I bit my lower lip, what if someone stood outside right now, glancing up, they would see me..

Something poked through my pants. I shifted when Sebastian sucked on my skin, the tip of Penis rubbed against the edge of my desk, causing an uncomfortable yet pleasureable feeling. Swiftly, his hands were back on my waist, he tightened his grip, and flipped me around. I gasped, his lips met mine.

I was lifted off the ground, my butt met the desk. Soon, he was pressing rough quick kisses against my neck, cheeks, lips, hands, whispering as he did so. "Wrap your legs around my waist, and listen."

I did so, hurriedly I might add. He stopped kissing me, grey eyes pulled me in. A stern expression plastered on his face, Tenderness and eagerness in his eyes. Not Lust. And for that, I was happy. "Any experience with this?"

I shook my head, heat rushing up to my face, I licked my lower lips. Sebastian's gruff voice causing my stomach to growl in anticipation, "..Any wishes?"

I bit my lower lip, his eyes focused on the movement. I broke eye contact, I don't know what to say or do.

His finger lifted my chin up, I stared into his alluring gaze. Sebastian chuckled, a smirk growing on his face. "Buttercup, I need you to tell me how you think you'd want this. I don't want to hurt you, you aren't someone I sleep with whenever I see fit to it. You are my Life, and I need you to speak to me, tell me how you want it."

My mind wavered. I cleared my throat as a way to break the silence. I glance at him from time to time as I speak, "..I don't know, I've never done this. Could I, perhaps, tell you how I want it, as we do it?"

"Anything you want." He hummed, kissing me softly.

Eventually, my back laid on the soft fabric of my bed. Sebastian made eye contact with me, as he tossed the books and papers that were on my bed, on the floor. He rucked his Pullover off, I gulped at his lean body. Hesitantly, I press my hand against his stomach that twitched. His body was Rock hard.

His hand circled around my wrist, roughly, he shoved me against the bed. A careful glint in his eyes, as if he were making sure that I was okay. I simply groaned in response, after all, I would inform him if I was not Alright.

Slowly, his fingers reached out for the buttons of his pants, whole unbuttoning, his eyes licked his lips at my body. Unzipping his pants, I look at his black undergarments, and I'm delighted to see that he is just as excited as I am. His bulge is big and noticeable.

He tugs on my pants, a teasing grin plastered on his face. "I have a lot to teach you, and you have a lot to learn. Thankfully, we have twenty two more hours to go."

"..Ah.." My voice was brittle. Sebastian's slender hands were feathery on my hips.

I gripped my pillow, my knuckles already turning white. It had only been a few minutes, and our pants, undergarments lay scattered across the ground. I curled my toes when Sebastian's thumb gently but swiftly brushed the tip of my penis, his hand clenched around it. Precum leaked through his fingers. I dared to take a peek, but my head was yanked up, lips crashing against mine.