They trap Gary with Fun Football but send him home as a boy in frilly panties

Poly said "Pirouettes can be even more fun!" as Rosy asked "How?" as she laughed and handing Gary her own handbag said "Do a handbag pirouette!" as he raised her handbag and spun around as Penny and the two big girls screeched as he sobbed "Not fair!" as Penny said "I think I can make it even funnier!" as she ran and got a large dolly from the bag as he cried "Not a dolly pirouette  too?" as he returned the handbag and then took the dolly and raised it up and spun around to more laugher with Poly taking a video of him!" as he cringed "This is going to be terrible, doing all those curtsies and pirouettes!"  as she asked "Would it be better if you just have to do a few curtsies without the pirouettes?" as he nodded.

Poly laughed "I think we've been too cruel to Gary and will let you off those embarrassing pirouettes to just do a few curtsies instead!" as Rosy laughed "Oh!  I think those handbag and then dolly pirouettes look lots of fun, especially for a boy!" as Poly scolded "Now let him off Rosy!" as she did another pirouette and Penny said "I love to see Gary doing his ballet pirouettes!" but heard Poly say "Look Gary!  If you get on your knees, then you can't do any pirouettes and just can do a few little curtsies!"   He nodded and said "Thanks Poly!" as he got down on his knees and got complements from the three of them and did a few curtsies with his apron, relieved he didn't have to do any more silly pirouettes! 

Poly then lifted the bag and took it behind Gary and said "Although you cant pirouette! Just raise your arms slowly and pretend!" as he raised them up, thinking it was a silly move, as Rosy saw Poly take a frock from the bag, but noticed something was attached to the front as she fed the puffed sleeves down his arms and then the frock over his head as he cried "Oh no! Not a flaming dress?" as it was then fed further down his body and Penny took the apron ties and quickly tied it behind his back laughing "Now Gary can do proper curtsies and pirouettes in his frock!" as he sobbed "Not fair girls!" as he was pulled up and was given more complements but this time having to curtsy with the apron and frock and then do lots of girly pirouettes, to more giggles and laughter as Rosy laughed "What a wonderful trick Poly!" as she said "Thanks!" and did a curtsy and pirouette and then kissed her.

Rosy giggled and said "You mean! I could trap my boyfriend Joey the same way in an apron and then a frock?" as they both nodded and she gurgled "Enter my parlor said the spider to the fly!"   She then added "And lots of other girls could trap their brothers and any boy in the street!" as Penny laughed "We could soon have all the boys playing footy in the street in frocks and of course mincing a handbag too!" to more giggles and screeches as he sobbed "Not fair girls!"    Of course more photos and videos of him now in the frock but then his headscarf was removed for him as a complete sissy and then hair ribbons added as Penny giggled "I think Tinkabelle will do anything we wish from now on!" as he sobbed "Not flaming fair Penny!" as she gave him a big kiss saying "There my sissy kissy!" followed by lots more from Poly and Rosy. 

Penny laughed "Look at the advantage Gary to playing with me and my girlfriends!" as he cried "Not your girlfriends too?" as she nodded "When you have a birthday, you can have lots more presents from the girls!" as Poly laughed "I'm sure they'll give him some adorable birthday presents!" as he cried "Not girly ones?" as they all nodded but Penny laughed "The fab thing is, that you'll be invited to loads of my friend's birthday parties and they will expect some nice presents too!" as she laughed "Your Mummy will have to take you out to buy the respective girl, a pretty skirt or handbag or dolly or frock, which we'll insist you buy at the till yourself, using a lovely handbag and purse!" as he cried "Oh no!" to laughter as Rosy laughed "He might be ok, if he's in a frock!" to giggles.