Dianne visits a friend Sharon who's a young girl 5 & her older brother 7

Dianne had told Lucy, her divorced friend Sharon had a little girl five and a naughty brother who was six or seven and so Lucy fetched a frock to fit him, but saw her tack a little frilly apron to the front, not having time to sew it into place. She also handed her a frilly apron and PVC pinny along with a nighty and frilly panties as Lucy said "You get him onto his knees to not have to do pirouettes but then when he raises his arms, he's in prime position for his frock, as she laughed some more.   Hence when Lucy had left, Dianne had popped round to Sharon's house and asked "Can I come in to show you and your girl a fun new game?" as Sharon invited her into the living room and called "Rita! Here a tick!" as she left her brother Ricky watching TV.  Rita entered holding a dolly and called "Hi Aunty Dianne!" as she laughed and said "Oh Rita! Come in and hear of a fun new game called 'Complements' that you and the girls at school will love!" as she asked "What's the game?"

Dianne called "Rita! What a pretty frock!" as her Mum laughed but heard Dianne say "Now you thank me but give me a curtsy too!" as she laughed "Like at ballet class?" as she nodded and saw her grip her dress and bob a curtsy, as she said "Now for you sweet pirouette!" as she giggled and raised her arms and did a spin to laughter from her Mum who called "Just like when I join her at ballet classes!" as she said "Now you give me a kiss!" as she bent down and saw the little girl kiss her as they all laughed. She said "Now you complement me!" as she laughed and said "Your dress is very pretty too, aunty Dianne!" as she said "Thanks Rita!" and bobbed a curtsy, did a spin with her raised arms and then bent down and kissed her back.  Her Mum said "She'll love playing that Complements game with me and will probably even play down the phone with her cousins and aunties and granny!"

Hence the laughing Rita called "Mummy! Your pretty apron and dress look lovely!" as her Mum laughed "Thanks Rita!" as she gripped her apron and bobbed a curtsy and then raised her arms and turned around and then kissed her as they all laughed.  Rita laughed and called "Mummy you didn't do a proper pirouette!" as she heard Dianne call "I've a feeling your Mummy might be joining you at the ballet class to improve her pirouettes!" as Rita screeched and they then saw Ricky run in and ask "What's so funny Mummy?" as Dianne called "Hi Ricky!  Go inside!  I'm just having a laugh with your Mum and little sister!" as he huffed "You aren't half loud!" as she added "I'll show you a fun game in a few minutes!" as his sister and Mum gasped and laughed.

Rita's Mum phones up her sister to play the Complements game down the phone

He returned to watch his TV program and his Mum bent down and kissed Rita who said "Complement me back Mummy!" as her Mum laughed "You look adorable darling!" and heard Rita call "Thanks Mummy!" and saw her do a curtsy and then spin for her pirouette and then saw her Mum bend down and let her kiss her back to lots of laughter.  Rita called "Oh fab! I'll tell all my girlfriends and Aunties and big cousins!" as they laughed and she said "Get Aunty Carole on the phone!" as her Mum laughed and phoned up her sister and said "Rita wants to tell you a new fun game, that you and your daughters will love!" as she said "Put Rita on then!" as Rita came on and called "Hi Aunty Carole!" as she called "Hi Rita!  What's this new game you have?" as she said "Its really funny and involves ballet!" as they laughed and she said "Ok fire away then!"

Her Mum came on and asked "You wearing a skirt or dress?" as she laughed "I'm actually in my apron over some slacks!" as she laughed "That's ok, as long as you can curtsy in something!" as she put Rita back on. Rita said "Aunty Carole!  You're apron is really pretty!" as she laughed and heard her add "You thank me with a curtsy and then a pirouette!" as she laughed and gripping her apron, she called "Thanks Rita!" and bobbed a curtsy and said "There's my curtsy!" as she raised her arms and turned around and called "There is my pirouette!" as Rita giggled "Now you blow me a kiss!" as her aunty blew a kiss and said "There's my kiss!" as her Mum said "I'll kiss Rita till you see her next!" as she kissed Rita as Carole laughed "What a fab game!"