Lucy's brother & Brian go to school in frocks & hair ribbons mincing a handbag

Brian was mincing his Mum's shopping basket and the girly shopper but when he got round the corner, he took a few ribbons from his handbag and started adding them into his hair to screeches.  He cringed "Its not fair!  Erika is making me!" as Lucy said "At least that gives you a disguise while carrying your Mum's pretty basket and shoppers and handbag!" as he blushed.  Of course a girl said "Brian your hair ribbons look adorable in your hair!" as he grimaced and of course, said "I can't curtsy!" as he was just in trousers but saw Lucy reach into a shopper and take out a floral half apron as he cried "Not fair Lucy!" as she reached under his blazer and tied the sweet apron round his waist saying "At least that means you can curtsy without having to slip into a skirt or dress!" as they giggled and a lot of girls said "You should have put him into a pretty frock!" as she gurgled and he grimaced and said "Not funny!"   Hence, he gripped his apron and pulling a foot back, he bobbed a curtsy to gasps from a few girls who hadn't seen him playing Complements before.   He then raised his arms and did a pirouette as they all screeched but saw him step forward and kiss the girl, as lots of girls screeched "Oh fab!"

Lucy laughed "I don't mind my girlfriends kissing my girlfriend!  I meant boyfriend!" as he called "Not funny, Lucy!" as he said "Sandra!   Your dress and pinafore are very pretty!" as she giggled and reached under her blazer and gripped her pinafore and bobbed a curtsy to more giggles and screeches.   She then raised her arms and did a pirouette and then stepped forward and kissed Brian, as she gurgled "This is so funny!" as he blushed "Not fair!" as Lucy laughed and whispered "I bet you prefer kissing her to one of your mates!" as he called out "Sandra your kiss was really nice!" but added "Though I prefer kissing Lucy as she's the prettiest girl!" as Lucy laughed and said "Thanks Brian!" as she bobbed a curtsy, pirouette and then threw her arms round his neck and gave him a snog!" as she said "Oh Brian! Your hair ribbons really suit you and will be fun to wear to class!" as he cried "Please Lucy!  You don't want me to wear hair ribbons to school?" as they all giggled and some showed him their hair ribbons and bows and gurgled "Its lots of fun wearing hair ribbons to school Brian!   Please keep them in?" as he blushed and said "Funny! That would be terrible with me dressed as a boy wearing hair ribbons!" to giggles.

Lucy had another jape in store for Brian and showed him a normal girly Alice band, saying "Alice bands look very girly and are a good disguise for any sissies!" adding "Don't you agree, girls?" as they nodded and he waited for her to add it to his head, but without him realizing, she replaced it with a pink Alice band with yellow letters saying "Peggy Sue!" as the girls giggled and Lucy said "I think on the way to school, so boys don't hear us calling you Brian and wonder, we'll call you Peggy Sue!  Is that ok?" as he blushed and nodded "Ok Lucy!"   Of course at the same time, the girls were doing the same to Gary who blushed at the Alice band but thought Peggy Sue ok as he was in a frock from the word go and so didn't see anything wrong.  The girls couldn't believe how girly the boy was acting and not rebelling from his dress up and stuff. 

Lucy then thought and said "Brian! Just call out 'You girls dress and pinafore look really pretty!' as he called it out and she said "Brian has just complemented all us girls!" as they all giggled and gripped their pinafore and bobbed curtsies and then they all raised their arms and did a spin as Lucy said "Right girls a sissy kissy going round from Bella!" as Bella blushed and gave him a kiss saying "My first proper kissy and its from a sissy!" as he called "I'm not a sissy!" as they all giggled and she gave him a snog to laughter, as she said "Mum won't believe this!" as the next girl threw her arms round his neck and kissed him, followed by the next, with some giving him a snog until Lucy gave him another snog and he blushed "Gosh!" quite liking that he'd kissed lots of pretty girls as Lucy laughed "See Brian, I bet you've kissed more girls than any of your mates and they might get jealous and want to join you!" as the girls screeched.