Lucy goes to Dianne who'd spied Brian playing Complements on the coal bunker

Brian added several more slides with ribbons and bows and an Alice band as he then gasped as he saw the lady with a phone videoing him and cried "This is terrible girls! I can be seen as a big sissy boy! That woman is flaming videoing me!" as he saw the girls videoing him too and sobbed "Please don't show me off?" as Rosy laughed "I'm sure if you pop round to that lady, she'll be kind and let you off, showing Tinkabelle's fun with hair ribbons and his handbag!" as he blushed as she laughed "You never know she might want to have fun with her new dolly and play dress up with him!" as Penny screeched "Oh yes! He can be my big dolly too!   I love dressing and undressing my dollies!" to screeched of laughter as Poly said "Leave his trousers to Lucy or us?" as he cringed "Ha!"

He heard Rosy call "Oh Tinkabelle, you really suit your pretty hair ribbons and apron and lovely handbag!" as he cried "Not up here girls?" as he gripped the apron and bobbed a curtsy as the lady gasped and giggled and then raised his arms and heard Poly say "Just turn round as we don't want you to fall!" as he turned around and heard her say "Just blow Rosy a kiss till later!" and saw him blow her a kiss to giggles as he'd to complement Rosy and saw her get up on the bunker and gripping her apron, she bobbed a curtsy to him and then raised her arms and turned around and then threw her arms round his neck and gave him a big snog as Poly and Penny laughed "You naughty two timer! Two timing sweet Lucy after just getting her as a girlfriend!" as he broke of the kiss and grimaced.

Poly complemented him and saw Rosy climb down to see him again curtsy and then raise his arms and turn around and then blow her a kiss, to laughter from the girls.   He asked "Can I get back down again girls?" as Poly said "I think that sweet lady just complemented you, so just wave and do a curtsy up to her and then your pirouette not forgetting her lovely kiss!" He blushed as he looked up to the laughing woman hoping she was alone and waved up and saw her wave down to him but then pop her hand onto her hip and flick her wrist to him and giggle.  Penny said "You owe some kisses!" as she held up her dolly as he cried "Oh no! Not a dolly kiss too?" as he took the doll and raising it to his face, he kissed the doll and saw the lady point and screech.

However, then Penny said "He's forgotten some handbag pirouettes and dolly pirouettes too!" as he cried "Oh no! Not up here?" as he took the doll and raised it above his head and turned around as Poly said "Now a handbag pirouette!" as he set the dolly down and raised his handbag and turned around as the lady raised her own handbag up and turned around to mimic the little sissy boy and giggled, as he had to repeat the two turns several times to laughter and giggles.  Lucy of course could see the laughing lady from the back street and realized she'd want to meet and find out about Sissy Brian and so she waved over and got her attention without Brian realizing and noted the position of her house relative to hers and so slipped round to the back street and rang the bell.

Lucy waited and saw a figure come down the stairs and open the door and gurgle "You're the girl from next door to that big sissy boy?" as Lucy laughed "Its actually my new boyfriend who's been trapped by my friend Poly and her little sister Penny and friend Rosy!" as she invited her in to hear more. She said "I'm Dianne and live alone! I think I've seen you around the shops and stuff as Lucy introduced herself and said "I read part of a book recently and it told how to trap boys to help with housework and laundry and become really girly in things they do, say and wear!" as Dianne laughed and brought her upstairs but heard Lucy say "I don't want Brian to realize I know about his dress up session so will hide from view while you watch!" as she laughed and resumed her position looking down on him.