Lucy gets Johnny to do a dress rehearsal for work with Claire's black manbag

Lucy laughed "Look ladies! I thought we could give your Daddy a dress rehearsal of how he shall look at work in his trousers and jumper, carrying his manbag across his jumper and see how he looks!" as she laughed "I've let him wear his trousers over a pretty skirt under his frock and so he just needs to remove his frock to then slip into his jumper over his pretty blouse and then slide his manbag across his jumper and he'll be set for work!" as he swallowed and heard her add "Though since I've played Peek A Boo with your Daddy, he's now feeling super girly and mightn't want to dress up as a silly man?" as they all laughed as she asked "Want to remove your frock or just slip your jumper over it to have fun!" as he swallowed and said "I'll keep my frock on and slide into my jumper instead!" as they all screeched and Claire laughed "Daddy! Are you actually having fun in your frock?" as he nodded.

Lucy handed his jumper to his laughing wife as she took hold of his girly handbag and slid the manbag over his head and heard Rosy say "Arms up ducky!" as he raised them and she fed his arms into the sleeves and then pulled the jumper over his head and body as they laughed "Gosh!" as Lucy fed his manbag over his head again and across his jumper and said "Apart from your frock and hair ribbons of course! Just the perfect look for your Daddy in work!" as they giggled and she asked "You promise to dress exactly like this at work tomorrow! Except for your frock and ribbons!" He nodded as they laughed at him as a man but with the skirt of his frock over his trousers as Claire laughed "Pity they wont let Daddy wear his frock to work too!" adding "Not to mention his pretty handbag!"

Lucy said "Lets have your frock over your jumper?  So removing your frock, before work, you'll be left in your jumper and trousers as a man!  Ready for work!" as she pulled his jumper off and then slid his arms out of his frock so it was just the skirt part on show.  She let him back into his jumper and said "Slide your man-bag round you now!" and saw him take the bag and slide it round his head and body.   She raised his frock up again and he slid his arms into the sleeves and did the frock up, as they laughed at the dress hanging down, but plumped out below the waist like a petticoat, as she laughed "Maybe a couple of tennis balls in his bra, could simulate titties!" as he cried "Oh no!" as he saw her take some socks and plump out the bra cups.

They laughed at Johnny now in the frock, hiding the jumper and trousers as she laughed "So before work!  You can just remove your frock and slide it into your basket on top of your lady's handbag but both hidden by your pretty apron and just remove your hair slides" as they laughed as the big sissy man in the frock.  with your man-bag over your jumper but then you must show them the Complements game!" adding "I'll leave it up to you whether you take your apron or remove your trousers and jumper to curtsy with  your skirt!" as they giggled.  She laughed "with you taking your apron and sliding into it to do your curtsy and pirouette!" adding "But sissy will then be showing off his pretty frock and handbag to the laughing ladies!" as he cried "Oh no!" as she laughed "You could have it on a hanger and say "You're returning it for your wife at lunchtime and then slide the hanger over your head to bob your curtsies and do your pirouettes and then return it!" but when its removed and they spy your lady's handbag, what excuse will you give?" as he blushed even more at the thought. 

Rose laughed "So it sounds like you're going to have to bob curtsies in either your frock or skirt, I'm sure you'd have fun if you kept your hair slides in as you minced into work!" as he begged "Please don't make me?" as they giggled and screeched at the thought!" 

Lucy then asked "Want your lady's handbag now or want to just carry your manbag to feel more manly and I'm sure Claire or Rose will carry it for you?" as he swallowed and asked "Can I carry my lady's handbag too?" as they all screeched and Claire gasped "Gosh Daddy! When Lucy said you were feeling super girly, I never thought you'd want to wear your frock and now mince your girly handbag too?" adding "Even when you have a manbag too!" as Lucy laughed "See what Peek A Boo can do girls?" asking "How do you feel uncle Johnny?" as he stammered "I feel super girly and am enjoying looking like a lady!" as they all screeched and Rosy laughed "You are surprising me!" adding "I might have to see about a new wardrobe for my big wifelette!" as they all giggled and Claire screeched "Oh Mummy! You mean I might have two mummies soon!" as they all giggled and laughed.