Gary returns home and amazes his Mum with offering to do the dishes

Lucy saw Gary enter, the kitchen through the back door, very red faced as her Mum saw him and said "Your face isn't half red Gary!" as he said "I've been playing footy with my mates!" as he then saw the lady and heard her say "This is Amanda, Penny and Poly's Mum from across the street!" as he blushed again and said "Hi!" as she asked "You had a good game?" as he nodded and looked at Lucy wondering was she involved with the girls trapping him.  He said "I'm just going up to the loo!" as he exited and ran upstairs to the toilet and locked the door behind him.  He ran the water and washed his red face, trying to remove the blush caused by the girls trap and thought of removing the frilly panties, but had been warned by Poly to keep them on, till she said and so, just undid his trousers and blushed as he saw the frilly pants as he pulled them down to see his biggish pee pee and huffed "Little tiny baby pee pee indeed!" as he stuck two fingers up to the imaginary girls and did his ablutions and got himself dressed again.

Lucy saw him run up the stairs and wondered had the girls made him wear some frillies or anything else girly under his boys clothes as she waited a minute as she said "Just popping up to my room a tick!"  She saw the bathroom door locked and entered her room and waited to make sure he didn't try and sneak into his bedroom to hide away.   He got himself ready and unlocked the door and exited and went to go into his bedroom to do exactly that and wait till dinner time, but Lucy saw him and said "Downstairs!  Mummy wants you for something!" as he grimaced and said "I need to do something in my bedroom!" but she said "Down or else!" as he cringed and descended the stairs and entered the hallway and asked "Mum!  What did you want?"  adding "Lucy said you wanted me for something!" 

His Mum asked "You had fun playing this afternoon?" as he nodded "Yea it was fun!" as she said "He's football crazy!" as Amanda laughed.  She said "Lucy has been trying to persuade Gary to do some housework, not even the washing up, but he flatly refuses!" adding "Don't you dear?" as Amanda said "There's nothing wrong with a boy helping with the housework!" as Lucy came back down and heard the conversation and said "Yes!  My little male chauvinist brother here, always refuses to help us with the housework!" as her Mum laughed "A bit like his Daddy!" as Amanda said "Naughty boy!"  Amanda said "Penny and Poly both are very helpful about the house and often slip into pretty aprons to join me doing housework!" as Lucy laughed "Somehow I don't think we'll see my male chauvinist Gary here slipping into a pretty apron to help Mummy and me with the housework!"  as they laughed as he blushed and grimaced "Funny!" 

Her Mum said "Go and sit down Gary!"   as he went to exit the kitchen.  Lucy was in an apron but then pulled a PVC pinny over her head and said "I'm just about to do the dishes for Mummy!" as Lucy said "Gary said he's a new game to show us in the garden!" as he gasped at realizing she meant Fun Football.   She said "I suppose you don't want to help me!   I bet you'd rather go out and play Fun Footy in the garden " as he gasped and dreaded them see him mincing a handbag in the garden in pretty aprons and so next thing he stammered "Lucy!  I'll help do the dishes a little this time!" to a gasp from his Mum and a pretend one from Lucy.  Amanda said "Good boy!"  Lucy asked "Mummy are you eventually making Gary help with the housework?" as she laughed and shook her head. 

Lucy laughed "Gosh Gary!   You mean you'd rather help Mummy with housework than go out the back to play footy?" as he nodded "Just this time!" and they laughed as he tried to make an excuse and said "Some mates have said they help their Mums with housework and so I suppose its ok for me to too!" as Lucy laughed "Mummy!  So Mum!  It seems Gary won't mind helping you with the housework from now on, as some of his mates are doing housework too!" as he cried "Just the washing up Lucy!" as they laughed as she said "Look Gary!  A little vacuuming or dust and polishing won't hurt you!" as he grimaced and she said "I bet its because Aunty Amanda is here and you're trying to sound like a more modern male!" as he huffed "Ha, Funny!" as Amanda laughed.