Sissy Gary uses a handbag and purse for Fun laundry in the little girly aprons

Lucy pretends to let Gary off and took him aside and said "Look Gary, we won't be cruel and here's a jumper to hide your dress and you can tuck your dress into your trousers to do the laundry as a boy without your hair ribbons and bows!" as she took his handbag off his arm and he said "Thanks Lucy!" as she saw him pull the jumper over his head, to hide the little girly aprons and the top of his frock and he undid the trouser belt and slid the dress into his trousers and did them up again, as he felt her remove his ribbons and saw her slide them into her own handbag.   He said "Thanks! That's much better!"   as her Mum said "Thanks Lucy!  He looks much better now as a boy!"  She took him back round and heard the girls ask "What happened to Gary's frock and ribbons?" as she said "Now girls! I thought I was being too cruel making Gary do the laundry as a girl and so have let him hide his frock and do the laundry as a boy!" to booes and protests "Oh he suited his frock better!"

She however took the big apron and said "Must protect Gary's jumper and trousers as he cried "I thought I could do it without any silly aprons!" but she shook her head and fed the frilly apron down his front and tied it behind his back.   She quickly followed with the floral PVC pinny as he blushed, looking like a boy but with the girly aprons on, but she then held out the yellow handbag and said "You still need to use your pretty handbag and purse for the pegs!" as they giggled and cheered as he cried "But I'm looking like a boy now!" as she laughed "You can always remove your jumper and trousers to return to Tinkabelle doing the laundry!" as he cringed and she fed the handbag up his arm again to cheers and giggles as he was now looking like a big sissy boy and heard Tina call "That's a much better look for Gary, without his silly ribbons!" as Lynda giggled "Yes he looks a wonderful big Sissy Boy with his pretty aprons and handbag!" 

He of course cried "Can I have my ribbons or headscarf back?" but Lucy just laughed "Sorry Gary!  You wanted to do the laundry as a boy and do it you shall, unless you plead enough to be a girl again!"   Alice called Lucy over and asked "Can you get a few little aprons and pinnies for the young girls to show Gary how to prance round the garden, curtsying and pirouetting any frocks or nighties!" as she showed her the hangers and heard her giggle "Oh fab!"  Lucy ran in and got the aprons for Tina, Lynda and Penny and helped them on with the pretty aprons and pinnies as she whispered "You're going to show big macho Gary how to prance his dresses and nighties around the garden!" as she then took the hangers out and handed the girls a hanger each and said "Hide the hangers till I call you!" as they did.  Gary saw a hanger but thought "I suppose that's to stop Mummy, having to do so much ironing!" as Alice took a few chairs and set them down facing the girls and the Mums sitting having a laugh at seeing Gary about to start the laundry and wondering what they'd make him do!" as they teased him silly about his sissy look.

Alice said "Ok Gary! I suppose you can start with some of my lingerie, my bras and panties!" as he cringed and said "Ok!" as she said "Start by removing your purse from your handbag!" as they saw him reach up and unzip the handbag and remove the pink purse, as they giggled and Terisa called "Oh Gary! You do look lovely playing with your handbag and purse!" as he called "Not fair Lucy!    I thought I could do the laundry as a boy without my handbag or flaming aprons!" as they all giggled at the sissy boy using a handbag and purse.  Lucy laughed "I bet he'll soon be begging to look like a girl again!" as he blushed and opening the purse, he took out 2 pegs and was told "Close up your pretty purse and return it to your handbag Gary!" as he did and heard Lucy call "Now zip up your handbag, you don't want your purse stolen when joining us shopping!" as he cried "I'm not carrying a handbag shopping!" as his Mum said "No way Lucy!"