Johnny heads off to work in the skirt and blouse mincing his handbag

Johnny is dreading going to work as a lady although they are letting him wear a jumper over his blouse with a bra clearly on show, and his trousers over his skirt, but also his man-bag too.   He woke up in a pretty nighty over a padded bra and nappies, but Rose made sure they had a lot of fun before she thought about dressing him for work.  However then there was a ring of the bell and she went down and laughed as she saw Lucy standing there in her school uniform with a limp wrist who asked "Have you given him fun yet?" as she laughed and nodded "It was the best and we came together!" as she smiled "Can I just give Tinkabelle some fun playing Peek A Boo before he goes to work!" as she laughed and asked "Now?" but she said "I've just to go and play it with some boys!  What time will he be ready to leave for work?" as she said "About 8am!" as she laughed "I'll be back about 7.50 to make him feel super girly!" as she laughed "Ok! Thanks Lucy!"

Hence Lucy went round to a few boys and played Peek A Boo and made them feel 100 times more macho than normal to prepare them for dressing for school, some in girly underwear but others in full dress and pinafore as they minced with a group of giggling girls to school.

Johnny was begging his wife Rose and his Tom Boy daughter Claire not to make him go to work as a lady but to no avail.   Claire wanted him to go to work in a frock and mincing his handbag with no jumper or trousers but her Mum said "No Claire!  Don't be naughty!  Daddy has to seem like a man but we'll gradually make him look more girly as the time goes on!" as Claire booed .   He was in his skirt and blouse over his bra with a large pretty apron and PVC pinny to have his breakfast and then pop out and peg out some laundry to laughter from Rose Claire and the neighbors.  He thought he was ready to go when he heard a ring of the bell and gasped as he saw a smiling little girl Lucy standing there and cried "Oh no!" as she laughed "Now I want a nice welcome with a curtsy and pirouette and kissy or else!" as Rose and Claire laughed at the dominant little girl.

She whispered to Rose "Can I just play Peek A Boo with your sweety to make him feel super girly on the way to work?" as Rose took her and him upstairs to their bedroom and laughed "Don't be long?" as Lucy laughed and locked the door, she got his hands tied behind his back with about 3 ft between his tied wrists and took him over to the window and pulled up the blinds to show the big sissy off.  He cried "Don't show me off?" but she knelt down to stay out of view and said "Start curtsying to the street with a nice smile!" as he grimaced and gripping his skirt, he started curtsying and saw lots of children and some men and women in the street.  He saw some ladies across the street laughing and waving up to him and telling girls and ladies who passed by about the sissy man across the street  and thought "Oh no!"  Lucy smiled as she raised his skirt and aprons and laughed as she saw his diaper and baby plastics saying "Now to play Peek A Boo to make sure you're nice and girly on the way to  work!" as he cried "Oh no!  But Rose and I did it earlier!" as she laughed "To be sure to be sure!" 

She said "Keep curtsying baby!" as she took some frillies and pulled them onto his feet and then up his legs and over his diaper and initially pulled them up and down at the sides but then swapped to the front and back saying "Silly me!" as she kept going and soon heard his breath going short and he exploded into his disposables as she gurgled "Naughty baby!  Is your baby pee pee nice and small again?" as he nodded and cried "I'm feeling macho again!" as she laughed.   He knew what was coming and begged "Please don't be naughty?" but she pulled on her rubber gloves and pulled down his frillies, plastics and diaper to see his disposables as she pulled the one from his bottom and laughed at his botty on show.   He begged "Please don't do that?" adding "It makes me feel super macho and I've to go to work in those girly clothes!" as she gurgled "Poor baby!"