Alice realizes her laundry has all young girls clothes & he's to peg it all up

Alice opened the washing machine and then gasped as she saw it full of small skirts and dresses and underwear and realized he'd have to peg it all out, as there were no long dresses or nighties to trail along the ground when pegging them out and so he'd have to do it all.  He said "I'll just wheel the pram into the garden!" adding "I've to pop the wash basket onto this flaming pram to combine dollies with laundry and to wheel the pram round between pegging up a few items!" as she giggled.  She took the bucket of pegs and he saw it and thought that was it, but then heard her say "Just empty the pegs into your pretty handbag!" as he cried "Not fair! You mean I've to use a handbag for my pegs?" as she shook her head and had a thought.

She slipped into the front room and taking her pink purse, she emptied it and returned outside and said "Pop that pretty purse into your handbag and then take it out and pop 6 pegs from your handbag into it and then you can have fun with your purse and handbag and get some practice for when I take you shopping!" as he cried "Oh no! Not as a girl?" as she nodded "Don't worry sweety! I've promised your Mummy, I'll try and make sure you have lots of ribbons and bows when you join me round the shops!" as he cried "Mum wont let you! Please don't?" as she laughed some more. She laughed "I've always envied my sister Mandy having a daughter Mary and I know they'll screech the shop down if I introduce you in a frock to join them shopping!" as he cried "That will be terrible!  Everyone will know I'm a sissy!" as she giggled some more.

Meanwhile Lucy had taken the young girls and their Mums up and her Mum asked "What are you up to Lucy?" as she laughed "Just getting some chairs to watch Tinkabelle do some laundry for Aunty Alice!" as her Mum said "He wont have much to do, as all her dresses and nighties and possibly skirts will be too long and would get dirty if he tried to peg them up!" adding "He'll only have to peg out some of her lingerie and undies!" as she laughed "We should give him more practice with his lingerie, especially his bras!" as her Mum gasped and said "You can't put Gary into a bra!" as she screeched "Mummy you are giving me some wonderful ideas to make it even funnier for Tinkabelle!" as she got some chairs and helped her Mum bring out the chairs for the audience to watch Gary at housework.  They entered the back garden and saw Gary standing beside the pink dolls pram with his handbag dangling from his elbow, like before and said "You can put your handbag down till later!"

Lucy said "We don't want your pretty frock getting wet and so I'm providing you with an apron and pretty PVC pinny to wear for any housework you do from now on!" as he said "Pass it over!" as she laughed "Aunty Alice has them!" as he waited for Alice but saw Lucy exit and soon heard her call "Come in girls!" as he cried "Oh no!" as he wet his panties again and realizing it was just her, he called "That's not funny Lucy!" as she said "Come here a tick and I'll pop you into your pretty aprons!" as she asked "Alice got Tinkabelle's aprons?" as Alice handed her the big apron and pinny as he saw the big girly aprons and cringed "Lucy stood behind him and removing the little apron, she fed it inside the big apron and took the small apron ties behind but said "You should get used to tying your own aprons behind your back!" and saw him feed his hands behind him, but then felt them being tied up.

He cried "What are you doing Lucy?" as she removed the big apron and he saw the little girl's apron and cried "Don't Lucy!" as she then removed the little floral PVC pinny and tied him into it and heard him cry "Not flaming fair!" as she marched him out into the garden and heard the girls screech and their Mums called "Oh what a pretty little apron and pinny!" as Lucy gripped her own dress and bobbed a curtsy and then did a pirouette and blew a kiss saying "You can tell Gary's over the moon at his little girl's apron and pinny!" as she showed them the big ones in his size and asked "So Gary! You'll absolutely beg to wear big pretty aprons and pinnies from now on, otherwise you wear some adorable little girly ones like now!" as he sobbed "Not fair Lucy!" as she untied his hands.