Glenda hears how Lucy trapped Gary & Jerry & says about not telling their Dad's

Glenda laughed and asked "How did the girls trap them?" as Alice laughed "Gary has always been a male chauvinist and never helped his Mum or Lucy with the housework, even the washing up!" as she called "Naughty boy!" as Alice continued "Anyway apparently Lucy borrowed a book which explained how easy it was to trap any boy or man into doing housework, wearing pretty aprons and then frocks and other fun things!" as they laughed.  She said "She could have easily trapped Gary into playing The Complements game in front of her Mum but wanted Gary to start the ball off and so when he came in from playing footy, and Lucy was about to do the washing up, she said "I suppose you'd prefer to play footy out the back than stay here and help with he washing up?" as her Mum thought he'd go out but amazed her by saying "Its ok! I'll help with a little washing up!" as Glenda cheered "Well done Lucy!" as she asked "How come the change?"

Alice laughed "Apparently Lucy had fetched him from playing footy with his mates and said her Mum was over the street at Amanda's house!" as Glenda said "I know Amanda and her two girls Poly and Penny!" as she nodded and said "Lucy had asked little Penny who's about 8, to ask Gary to teach her how to play football!" as she asked "Football?" as she added "That's what Gary thought but went round the back to show her! When out came Poly and another big girl Rosy!" as she laughed "They got Gary down on his back and then slid a pretty apron round his front and tied him into it, followed by sliding a handbag up his arm to the elbow and tying it to his apron!  They then added ribbons or a headscarf to help his disguise from the neighbours!" as Glenda laughed "What a fab way to trap a boy who loves football?" as they nodded.  She laughed "He was told they were going to play Sissy or Fun Football and to realize that any time Fun Football was mentioned he'd be dressed the same way!"

Alice said "So when Lucy offered Gary the chance to go out to play footy in the back he knew it was Fun Football and he'd have to wear a pretty apron and mince a handbag and maybe wear hair ribbons!" as Glenda laughed "Oh fab!  So he amazed his Mum by doing the dishes in his sisters pretty aprons!" as she nodded adding "Then Lucy or his Mum sent Amanda round to fetch me!" as she laughed "I couldn't believe it when I saw Gary in a girly apron and floral PVC pinny doing the dishes and asked could I borrow him for my laundry!" as Glenda laughed "Fabulous!" as she giggled "Lucy had earlier brought round loads of clothes for to borrow my washing machine but begged me not to look as she loaded it up, as it was a surprise!" adding "I couldn't think what the joke was till I saw Gary in his aprons! They then had him play a load of Complements, curtsying and pirouetting in his pretty aprons as Glenda gurgled "I bet he loved that!" as she shook her head.

She said "Anyway his Mum said he could remove his pretty aprons to come round to my place!" as Glenda booed "Oh he should have worn his pretty aprons round!"  She said "His Mum let him out of the aprons and put them into a carrier bag but Lucy asked me to hold him in the drive for a joke!" adding "So I led him out but got him to hold on a tick!" as Lucy came out and told him "Just pop your pretty aprons on to play the Complements game!" adding "Of course he wailed that he wouldn't but soon was back into them and I complemented his aprons and saw him do sweet curtsy and pirouettes and of course got my sissy kissy back!" as Lucy took him round the back a tick and then brought him back to me as she said "Ok!  You can remove your girly aprons but would please Aunty Alice if you keep them on and I'll add a headscarf!" as she gurgled "You know what the little sweety said?" as she laughed "He wanted to wear his pretty aprons round to my place!" as she flicked her wrist.

She then laughed "Lucy walked ahead of Gary and me and when she got to the gate or just after that we heard her Mum call out from the open sitting room window "Your aprons look very nice on you!" as we all heard but Lucy called out "Gary! Mummy has just complemented us on my pretty aprons!" adding "His Mum thought she was just complementing Lucy to play the game in the street and wasn't expecting to see Gary in the pretty aprons as I held him and he had to do a curtsy and then pirouette in the street on show apart from his headscarf as a disguise!" as Glenda laughed as she added "But it got worse! Lucy said 'Lets get Gary up so he can kiss Mummy!' as we led him up to the front window and lifted him up to kiss his laughing Mum, but then we turned him to sit on the windowsill and face the street and complement his Mum back!" as Glenda laughed Oh fab!"