Sandy pops some pretty aprons over hubby Dave's head to trap him for Fun Laundry

Sandy pops a pinny and apron over Dave's head and ties him into it as Suzy add ribbons

She giggled as she moved and standing behind him, she fed the floral PVC pinny in front of the apron and taking them, she fed them down over his shirt and trousers and fed both loops over his head as Suzy screeched and said "Daddy you really suit Mummy's pretty aprons!" as he cried "Right! You are for it!" as he tried to stand up but she grabbed the ties from the aprons and pulled him back down again as Suzy gurgled "Quick Mumm tie his pretty aprons up!" as he cried "No way! Don't you dare!" but although he was sitting in the chair she managed to feed the apron ties behind his back and tie them together as he cried "This isn't fair dear!" as she gurgled "It would be nicer and fairer if you helped me with a little housework in my pretty aprons!" as he cried "Not outside!" as she laughed "Ricky doesn't mind helping his wife Angy, with the laundry!" as he cried "Not the laundry! I'll be seen by the neighbors next door!"

Suzy laughed "Mummy can give you a headscarf to disguise you from the neighbors?" as he gasped but heard her say "But you'd look sweeter in my pretty ribbons and bows!" as her Mum gurgled but then saw her remove a few slides from her hair and slide one into her Daddy's hair!" as he cried "Oh no!" as he went to remove it but heard her say "If you touch that pretty ribbon! I might let Suzy bring some of her girlfriends or their Mummy's in to spy her sissy Daddy!" as he cried "Please don't? as he lowered his hand and felt her slide a 2nd ribbon into his hair as her Mum said "Just get my phone from my handbag to note the occasion!" as he cried "Don't take photos of me in your girly aprons and hair slides?" as Suzy gurgled and taking hold of her Mum's handbag, she rummaged and found the phone and heard her Mum say "You hold his apron ties while I photograph the occasion!" as he sobbed "This is terrible if anyone sees them!" as they both giggled and Suzy got a length of hair ribbon.

Her Daddy saw the ribbon and begged "Please don't put a ribbon round my hair!" as she laughed and said "Ok Daddy! I wont!" as she knelt down and tied it round one of her Daddy's ankles as he felt her at his feet and gasped "Oh no!" as her Mum asked "What are you up to Suzy?" as she laughed "I'm tying Daddy's legs together so he can't run off!" as she gurgled "Oh fab dear!" as she tied the other with about 2 feet between as she said "At least I've left some room for Daddy's pirouettes when he stands up!" as he waled "Not fair Suzy!" as her Mum took photos and said "A nice smile dear before I get you to stand up to try some curtsies dear!" as he mustered a smile and saw the flash go and she then got Suzy beside her Dad pointing to his ribbons and said "Mummy I'll just pop up to get more ribbons and bows to disguise Daddy!"

Suzy pops up to find her Daddy a frock and handbag as her Mum plays Peek A Boo with him

Her Mum whispered "Pop up and find a pretty frock and bring it down in a large handbag!" as she gurgled "Oh fab!" as she said "Stand up darling and give me a curtsy with your pretty apron!" as he blushed and stood up out of the chair and saw her videoing him as he gripped the skirt of his apron and bobbed down to try and curtsy as she said "Just pull a foot back at the same time!" as she demonstrated and saw him repeat as she gurgled "Wonderful video darling! You do look adorable in my pretty aprons and especially her ribbons and bows playing ballerina!" as she laughed "Oops I've just complemented you! So you know what to do!" as she laughed "The Complements game is so much fun for us girls and ladies!" but added "Though any boy or man in a pretty apron can play too!" as he asked "How do I play?"

She laughed "Just say Thank You as you bob a curtsy but then do a ballet pirouette, like we used to see Suzy doing at ballet!" as he sobbed "Oh no! You don't want me to play at ballet?" as she nodded and gurgled "It will be so much fun seeing you playing ballet with Suzy and me!" adding "Go on! Have a go before Suzy comes down!" and saw him grip the apron and bobbing down, he pulled a foot back and did a sweet curtsy and said "Thanks darling!" as she said "Watch me for your pirouette!" as she raised her arms above her head and turned around as he cried "But that's so girly!" as she nodded and giggled. He blushed as he then raised his arms and turned around as she gurgled at her macho hubby doing ballet!" as she gurgled "Now for my sweet sissy kissy!" adding "Any naughtiness and the neighbors come in to spy my sweet girly hubby and take them down to their houses for some fun!" as she threw her arms round his neck and kissed his lips.