Alice invents a new game Hide & Seek for the boys with a handbag or dolly

Alice said to the boys to swap their disguises so that Gary would be wearing the baby bonnet and Jerry the ribbons.   She saw Gary pull the baby bonnet of Jerry's head to leave him as a sissy baby boy and then felt Jerry pull his ribbons out to leave each boy as a big sissy in their dresses over their diapers and plastic bag baby pants as she led them into the kitchen and heard Alice screech as she saw the two boys and called "I bet you two adore looking like two big sissies without your ribbons or baby bonnets!" as they called "Please add our disguise Lucy?" as she laughed "I'm sure Aunty Alice will oblige and add your disguises soon!"  She led the boys into the kitchen to show Alice and said "I bet they'll soon be begging for hair ribbons or even baby bonnets when playing the Complements game together!"

Jerry begged "Can we not kiss our dollies?" as Alice screeched "That is so funny, hearing the boys beg to play with and kiss their sweet dollies!" as Lucy brought the two dollies into the kitchen and said "Let me introduce you to your dollies!" as she handed Gary his doll and said "Dolly Gary! This is Sissy Gary!" as he cried "Oh no!" as she laughed and called "Dolly Jerry! This is Sissy Jerry!" as she said "Kiss your dollies Sissies!" as both boys kissed their dollies!" as they blushed at looking like sissy boys in their frocks, playing with dolls and said boys introduce yourselves to your dollies as Alice gurgled and heard Gary say
"Dolly Gary, I'm sissy Gary!" as Jerry called "Dolly Jerry! I'm Sissy Jerry!" as Alice screeched "Oh wonderful!" as she kissed both boys.

Lucy said "Well remembered Jerry! After your pirouettes, what comes next?" as he stammered "A kiss!" as Gary realized and called "Oh no! Not fair!" as Jerry wondered why as she handed each boy a dolly and said Just kiss your dolly and tell her you love her and will sleep with her tonight in your pretty nighties and nappies!" as Alice gurgled and saw the boys kiss their dolly and call out "I'll sleep with you tonight in my pretty nighty!" as she then produced a nighty and said "Before the boys leave, after dinner, can you pop them into their nighties over their bras and diaper of course!" as Gary cried "Oh no! Please don't Lucy?" as Jerry called "Dad might see the padding!" as she laughed "I'll make sure your bras aren't padded and will be well hidden by your shirts and jumpers and we might leave your diaper off till bedtime!" as Alice laughed "Pity they can't have their jumpers over their frocks!" as Lucy laughed "Alice your worse than me!"

Lucy said "Jerry, I'll give you nappy pins and you ask your lovely Mummy for a big towel to act as your diaper for bed time and to tuck you in to bed in your pretty nighty and read you a fairy tale about Sissy Gary and Sissy Jerry's fun and frolics today!"  She added "Don't you dare mention the plastic bag pants or leotards as we want it to be a surprise for your Mummy later on!" as he blushed and nodded, dreading wearing the diaper round and his Mum and Dad spying the bulge in his trousers!" as Alice said "I'm sure the boys are relieved they don't have to wear their diapers tonight, as Lucy laughed "After dinner, we'll let them play footy tonight with their mates!"

The boys sighed with relief, they could join their mates, till Lucy laughed "but they'll be wearing their disposables with their plastic bag pants!" as they cried "Please don't be naughty Lucy!   One of the little girls might decide to be naughty and smack our bums and let the boys hear the noise and they'd maybe debag us!" as she laughed "The girls don't know anything about you babies wetting yourselves though some might wonder or their Mums might squeal on you!" but only Aunty Alice and I know about your baby plastics and so they won't think of smacking your naughty bums or anywhere else to make a noise!" as she playfully smacked both boys on the front of their dress and heard the bags rustle as Alice screeched "Oh fab!" as she smacked them softly there too to giggles.