Gary & Brian wear Peggy-Sue Alice bands to school to remind them of Fun Laundry

The boys are both now in party frocks mincing a handbag and basket and shopping bag but also wearing Peggy Sue Alice bands and being called "Peggy Sue!" by the giggling girls who can't believe the boys looking so girly.   Lucy said "Peggy Sue is a wonderful name for the girly boys!" as the girls asked "Why?" as she laughed "It reminds them about Fun Laundry!" as the girls asked "What's Fun Laundry?" as she laughed "You pop their clothes pegs into your prettiest handbag with a purse in it too!" as they giggled and she showed the girls, the handbag on Brian's elbow as she said "He then has to remove his purse and pop 6 pegs into it and return his purse to his handbag and zip it up!"  to more laughter, as she continued "He's then to remove his purse and get 2 pegs and then replace his purse and he's then ready to peg up the item of washing!" to more laughter.   Some girls laughed "I can't wait to tell Mummy about Fun Laundry!  She'll love it!" as Lucy said "There's more fun to come with Fun Laundry!" as they asked "What?"

She added "Of  course every 6  pegs our little sweety has to  take his purse and pop another 6 pegs into it from his handbag and replace his purse again to close his handbag again!" as they giggled "So Brian!  Why is it important to close your handbag up again?" as he stammered "So my pretty purse doesn't get stolen when out shopping with Mummy or you!" as the girls all screeched "Oh fab!" as Lucy laughed "What's he mimicking when using his handbag and purse with Fun Laundry?" as they all called out "Shopping!" as she said "At the till when buying a blouse or frock or lingerie!" as they gurgled "Can we take him shopping?" as he cried "Please don't Lucy?" as she laughed "We'll see girls!" adding "You must always have a girl or lady with him when he's in a girly state as the boys will only beat him up and call him names!" as they nodded in agreement.  She added "I'm afraid when word of this gets out today, the boys won't be able to do anything like woodwork and PE and will have to join us girls to do needlework and dance and cookery!" to giggles as Brian cried "Oh no!" but she said "The girls will be nice and let you play Complements!" as he whimpered "That's going to be embarrassing!" as she kissed him again.

She giggled "Laundry gets even more fun!" as the girls asked "How?" as she laughed "For any dress or nighty, you pop it onto an open hanger!" as she took one from her bag and slid a small nighty onto the hanger as some girls asked "So we don't need to do so much ironing?" as she shook her head and slid the hanger round Brian's neck as she laughed "Just like if you or your Mummy are trying on frocks or nighties in a dress shop!" as they all screeched and he stammered "Then I've to bob curtsies and do pirouettes all round the garden before then removing my hanger and then getting the pegs from my handbag and purse and pegging up my nighty!" as Lucy laughed "Guess what my sweet boyfriend wears to bed from now on?" as they gasped "Not a nighty?" as he nodded and grimaced to screeches of laughter.  She added "And of course something pretty down below!" to more laughter. 

She then laughed "Its going to be embarrassing if you girls see or touch his down below, so not to embarrass you girls or your Mummy, talking about his willy and all the girly boys have a fun name for their pee pee!" to blushing and screeches.  She asked "So Peggy Sue, what do you call that down there?" as he stammered "Its my little tiny baby pee  pee!" to screeches of laughter as she asked "So Peggy Sue!  Why do you call it that?" as he blushed and said "As its only the size of a little baby boys pee pee!" to more screeches of laughter, as she laughed "It's not really!" adding "Even if the boy has a whopper, he's still to call it his little tiny baby pee pee!" as they all gurgled "Fab Lucy!"   She laughed "Peggy Sue it really embarrasses you when you have to tell girls how small you are down there?" as he nodded as she laughed "Boys are used to boasting about their big pee pee!" to laughter.