His Mum brings Jerry round for Lucy to trap him into aprons and frocks

Jerry and the boys finished their game and some boys came round to Gary's street and Lucy grabbed the big doll and said "Kiss your dolly and your mates wont realize who you are!" as he took the doll from her and kissed it, trying to turn away from the boys footsteps, as he heard them walking bye and heard laughter and giggles.  Tina called "Boys you want to play dollies with us?" as they laughed "Funny!" and another called "Stupid dollies! We play football!" as Gary wet himself again and cried "not fair girls!" as Lucy gasped "Mummy! I've a feeling Gary might have had a little accident in his undies!" as he cried with a whisper "Not fair Lucy!" as Jill laughed "And there you were thinking your nappy changing days were over, Angy!" as she gasped "You haven't Gary?" as he sobbed and nodded "I thought they were going to come over and see me!" as Penny laughed "Tina was just having a joke and knew the big boys wouldn't be interested in playing dollies with you!" as they giggled and Lucy laughed as she pulled down his frilly panties to expose his baby plastics and said "I wondered why baby Gary couldn't walk or pirouette as well as before!"

Tina called out "He's wearing baby plastics!" as the boys heard but just turned briefly and saw the crowd of ladies and girls and ignored the comment, thinking there was probably a young boy there.  Lucy laughed "I think Gary will need to be well protected with nappies and a diaper and of course several pairs of baby plastics or rubbers as it seems so easy to make him wet himself!" as he cried "Not fair girls!" as her Mum said "That's not funny Lucy!" but she said "Look Mummy, you don't want him ruining his undies and running about in wet frillies or wetting his trousers or frocks?" as she said "Oh the poor boy!  You mean I'm going to have to change his nappies again?" as they all nodded but Alice said "Don't worry Angy!   Us ladies will share the baby changing rota to save you having to do it all and give baby more fun!" as he cried "No Mum!  Will you change my nappies?" as she gurgled "Oh Gary!" as Lucy removed the baby bonnet she'd hidden earlier and said "Here Gary! I suppose you want something to help your disguise over your ribbons?" as he nodded, thinking it was a headscarf but gasped "Oh no!" 

However he and the rest then saw her pull out the frilly pink baby bonnet as he cried "Oh no!" as she fed it round his head over his ribbons to screeches of laughter from the girls and ladies.  She then handed Penny the pink dummy which she'd washed earlier and saw her stick it into his mouth as he cried "Not fair Lucy!" as her Mum said "I know it was embarrassing for Gary in aprons and then a frock but now he's to be dressed as a baby girl too, this must be terrible!" as they all giggled and patted Lucy on the back saying "Well done Lucy! You've well and truly sunk his boat and he'll be so embarrassed at having his nappies changed by his Mummy and possibly you and these other ladies!" as Penny called "Mummy showed me and Poly how to change our dollies nappies and I've to prepare for baby-sitting!" to more laughter as Lucy laughed "Your Mum will go mad if she realizes we're letting you help change Baby Gary's nappies!" as he cried "Don't let her, please?" as she laughed "I'll remember some naughty baby girly, not wanting me to change Baby Gary's nappies and teach him a lesson!" as he cried "Oh no!  Ok! You can change my nappies too!"

Lucy laughed "Aunty Jill, Why don't you pop round to Jerry and say Gary wants him next door at Aunty Alice's and we'll prepare him for helping his sweet Mummy with doing the housework as her house-maid!" as she laughed "Oh girls! I don't know if I should, if it will involve him ending up in nappies and baby pants!" as they gurgled and Lucy twisted her fingers - pax behind her back and said "We promise not to go that far this time and we'll just show you a bit of his girly side to make you laugh!" as they egged her on and she gave in saying "Ok! Better hide baby Gary away so the cat isn't let out of the bag!" as she minced her handbag in a much girly way than she normally would have, laughing to herself at how they'd completely stitched up Gary and what might happen to her big Jerry in a short time.   She got round and saw some boys and girls and other people in her street and laughed, wondering would some of the big boys end up, being trapped by the girls and be put into frocks, hair ribbons and mincing a handbag about and playing dollies!" as she gurgled as she added "Not to mention wearing nappies and baby pants!" and screeched, drawing a few looks from people in the street.