Claire goes home to dress up but her Mum traps her Dad with an apron

Claire had gone home and said "Mummy!  I'm joining Sammy shopping!" as her Mum Rosemary said "Ok Dear!  Can you get me a few things in town?  I forgot them this morning?" as she saw Claire pop upstairs but then gasped when ten minutes later she saw her Tom boy daughter, in a pretty frock with her handbag on her elbow and ribbons and bows in her short hair and screeched "What on earth?" as she asked "Have aliens replaced my Tom boy with a sweet little girl?" as she called her hubby in and her Dad appeared and laughed as he saw Claire dressed so sweetly and called "About time Claire!"  Claire laughed "You won't believe it when I tell you Mummy?" as her Dad asked "What?" but she said "Its a joke just for us girls!" as he went back into the living room and watched TV. 

She said "Mummy!  It's called the Complements game and you'll love it!" Her Mum asked "How do you play it?" as she laughed "It's very simple!"   Claire called "Mummy!  Your apron is very pretty!" as she laughed and asked "What are you after?" but she giggled "Its a new game that all the girls are playing!  It's so funny!" and added "You thank me with a curtsy!" as her Mum laughed "Lovely!  I can't remember the last time I curtsied!" as she gripped her apron and bobbed a sweet curtsy and then heard Claire call "Now for your pirouette!" as her Mum screeched "Oh fab!" as her husband came in from the living room and saw her raise her arms and turn around as he laughed too and asked "What's going on?" as Claire laughed "Mummy's just doing a bit of ballet!" but added "You could join in Daddy, but you might need a change of outfit!" 

Her Mum screeched "Oh Claire!  You are funny!" as her Dad asked "What?" as her Mum laughed "Now Claire!  I don't think Daddy will want to try on my apron to curtsy and pirouette!" as he said "Funny!  Ha Ha!"  However then heard Claire said "Its much easier in skirts or frocks Mummy!  Something you can work on with Daddy while I'm out!" as he said "No chance Claire!" as her Mum gurgled "Oh Claire!" as her hubby watched and Claire said "Now for my kiss Mummy!" as she laughed and bending down she kissed her on the lips and giggled "That is a fun game!" as Claire said "Now you can complement me on my pretty frock and stuff!" as her Mum laughed "Claire you look adorable in your pretty frock and ribbons and bows and your sweet handbag and shoppers!" as she set her bags down and gripped her dress and bobbed a curtsy "Thank you Mummy!" as her Dad laughed and saw her raise her arms and do a pirouette and then she gave her Mum a kiss back to more giggles and laughter.

Her Dad turned and said "Funny game!" but his wife picked up one of her own aprons and Claire saw and called "Daddy who is that?" as her Dad came back to look out the kitchen window, when her Mum slid the girly apron over his head and Claire screeched at her Daddy in the floral frilly apron and said "Daddy you look very sweet in Mummy's aprons!" as he cried "Oh no!  Get that flaming thing off me or else!" as his wife said "Ok!  Spoilt sport!  Untie the bow and remove my pretty apron!" and saw him reach his hands back to untie it when she took the apron ties and tied his hands behind his back as Claire screeched "Oh fab!  I'll find Daddy some skirts and frocks that should fit him!" as he cried "Oh no!  Please don't?" as her Mum laughed "Check in the box room!  Some from when I was a bit bigger Claire!" as he begged "Please don't dress me up Rose?" as she gurgled at her hubby "That Complements game would be fun to play with you!"

Claire went upstairs and in the box room opened a wardrobe and saw lots of big skirts and frocks and of course chose the prettiest with the A-Line skirts flowing out and brought several skirts and frocks out the room but entered her own bedroom and got a pink handbag and slid lots of ribbons and bows into it but then slipped into her parents bedroom and got a bra from her Mums drawer and slid it into her handbag too and brought the clothes and handbag down the stairs as her Mum gurgled "Oh Claire!  You want Daddy to try all these skirts and frocks?" as she laughed and whispered to her Daddy as he cried "Oh no!" as he said "Will you please photograph and video Daddy in each of his pretty skirts and frocks!" as her Mum gurgled.