Lucy shows his Mum the new Brian in girly aprons who can't believe his new look

Poly phoned Lucy and said "Lucy!  Brian has just left to run home but says his Dad is going onto football after Church and so his Mummy will be at home alone!" as Lucy laughed "Thanks I'll just pretend to have been in town shopping and got a new apron and pinny to surprise her!" as she laughed "Bye! Have fun!" as she said "I intend to!" as she kissed Dianne bye and said "I'm hoping to surprise his Mummy with me being his girlfriend but also the new girly Brian who will now help her with her housework and shopping!" as Dianne gurgled "Good one Lucy!" as she exited and smiled as she saw Brian enter his house, thinking he was safe.   He got in and ran up to his bed and sobbed at what the girls had done, when he heard the phone go and wondered if it would be the girls teasing him.

He heard Lucy call "I've done some shopping and might call round to your place after dinner!  Is that ok?" as he said "Yes Lucy! That will be fab?" as she asked "Will your Mum and Dad be there?" as he said "Just Mum!  Dad will be at a football game after Church!" as she laughed "Did you teach Penny football?" as he gasped and stammered "She and her sister weren't very good and will need a lot of practice!" as she laughed "Does that mean you'll need to go round there a lot to teach them?" as he said "No way! They can find someone else to teach them flaming football!" as she laughed "Oh I thought you'd enjoy showing off your skills!" as he said "Ha!  I just prefer playing with my mates!"

Hence he waited watching some TV and his Mum get out of a car as a friend had given her a lift back from Church and she called "Brian!  Are you in?" as he came downstairs and said "Hi Mum! I've got a new girlfriend!" as she gasped "Gosh that was quick!  Who is she?" as he said "She's in my year at school and lives round the end of the drive and is called Lucy!  She borrowed my ball the other day!" as she asked "Come in here and tell me how this came about!" as he entered the kitchen and she laughed "Your face isn't half red!   You been playing more football again?" as he stammered "Its just it came as a bit of a shock!" as she said "You're a bit young to have a girlfriend as he said "She is nice looking!" as she laughed and said "I'll keep an eye on you two and make sure you're not alone!" as she gasped "You'd better not have had her here earlier!" He shook his head "No Mum!  Honest!"

He stammered "A girl Poly told me that Lucy fancied me and sent me over to speak to her!" as she asked "What happened?" as he said "I was invited in and Lucy confirmed that she liked me and I got several kisses from her!" as she laughed "You two better not do anything sexual at your age!" as he said "Ha!" as she laughed "My first boyfriend was when I was about nineteen!" as he blushed and said "Its different these days and couples get together sooner!"   She asked "You been round there the whole morning?" as he shook his head and said "Poly had said her little sister Penny who's about 8, wanted me to teach her football!" as she laughed "She's wanting to play football?" as he blushed and nodded, remembering the girly trap in Alice's house and hoped they'd not tell anyone or show the photos.

He stammered "Lucy said she might pop round to introduce herself to you after lunch!" as she said "I'd better get it on then and be prepared to see this little minx!" as he blushed and smiled at the thought of Lucy coming round to see him and his Mum.  Lucy had got his number and said "Put your Mummy on!" as he did and she called "Hi!  I'm Lucy and just wondered would it be ok to come round to introduce myself this afternoon?" as his Mum laughed "Call me Aunty Olivia!" as she said "What time will be ok?" as his Mum said "We'll be finished dinner by about one thirty!" as she said "Fine!  I've done some shopping this morning after seeing Brian and want to show it off!" as she laughed "Ok!" 

Lucy asked "Could you pop a lot of your girly washing on and I'll show you a new fun way to do the laundry!" as she laughed "Fine! I was going to do some anyway, but will leave some of his and his Dads stuff for another time and so she rang off the phone and laughed.   Lucy got two pretty aprons and two floral smaller PVC pinnies ready in a large handbag with a headscarf and some hair ribbons wondering what she might spring on his Mum and maybe a female neighbor and showed her Mum who laughed "I hope she goes for it and will have Brian helping her with the housework but then saw Lucy hold up a pretty frock and say "Not sure if I'll go this far today but I'll see her reaction to his aprons and doing housework.