Rose and Lucy pop her Dad into nappies but Lucy shows him Fun Peek A Boo

Rose led them in and said "I'll just get Claire's diaper bag but her baby plastics wont fit my hubby!" as Lucy laughed "Don't worry some ladies went shopping last week and we have a lot of extra large baby pants for teenagers and even men!" as she gurgled and said "I'll take my hubby into the bathroom to remove his trousers and undies and get him into his nappies and diaper! He might be naughty and I don't want you to be embarrassed at seeing his big stiffy!" as Lucy laughed "Don't worry Aunty Rose! I have a way of playing Peek A Boo that absolutely guarantees your hubby is nice and small when you want to change his nappies as she shook her head and said "There' no way! You can make sure he doesn't have a stiffy!" but Lucy laughed "Its a special technique!"

However Lucy begged his wife to let her use her Peek A Boo technique to ensure her hubby was nice and small when changing baby and she asked "Can I be left alone with your hubby as I get a bit embarrassed changing nappies of big men with other ladies and girls around?" as Rosy laughed and said "Be good Johnny and no embarrassing little Lucy!" as he blushed and said "Not fair! Lucy you wouldn't dare change my nappies! I might be naughty and have a stiffy!" as she laughed "Don't worry! I have a way to ensure you're nice and small when changing your nappies!" as he huffed "Sometimes when we make love and sometimes it has been naughty without her even touching it!" as she tied his hands back and laughed "Don't worry baby! Let Lucy take over and she'll ensure you'll have a sweet little tiny baby pee pee for her!" as he blushed and couldn't understand it.

She laughed and asked "Has your lovely wife played Peek A Boo with baby?" as he shook his head and said "Not yet!" as she took a large pink frilly baby's bonnet and fed it onto his head as he cried "Not a baby bonnet?" as she said "In future ask your wife to pop you into a baby bonnet to have more fun changing baby!" as he cried "Oh no!" but she took a dummy and stuck it into his mouth said "Big baby must be pacified!" adding "I've got a new version of Peek A Boo, but no tell tale to Rose or anyone or baby will be sorry!" as he cried "Ok! Not fair!" as she showed him a large pair of her Mum's knickers and she said "I'll be popping you into these frillies and you shall call out 'Peek A Boo baby' every time I pull them down your legs to your thighs!" as he nodded "Ok Lucy!"

She had him standing there in the toilet in a nighty over a padded bra and his wet undies and trousers as she undid his trousers and let them fall but then pulled down his wet undies and giggled as he blushed as she saw the medium sized pee pee under his nighty and laughed and fed the frillies up his legs and up over his plastic baby pants to his waist as she pulled them down to his thighs and heard him call "Peek A Boo nappies!" as she gurgled and he said "It seems silly!" She laughed as she lowered and raised them several times as he'd to call out "Peek A Boo nappies!" as she gurgled "That Peek A Boo is far more fun than the little girl's version with your hands over your eyes?" as he nodded "Want Rose to play that with me?" but she shook her head "Just me!" as he nodded and said "Ok!"

She led him out of the toilet as his wife laughed at his baby girl look and gurgled "Fab new look Johnny!" but saw him in frilly panties as Lucy said "It will be more fun in your bedroom Rosy!" as Rose laughed and said "I doubt you can make sure he's tiny when changing his nappies!" as Lucy said "Wait out here and I'll call when baby is ready to have his nappy changed!" as she locked the door and led him over to the window and raised the blinds up to expose him in the nighty to the street as he cried "Not fair Lucy! Please close them? I'm nice and small again!" but she ducked down out of sight and started raising and lowering his panties as he called out 'Peek A Boo baby!' again and again as he blushed at seeing some ladies and girls and saw them point at him in his frock.