Morning & Brian gets ready for school but Lucy brings a friend Jenny to see him

In the morning his Mum got her hubby his breakfast and saw him exit for work and so slipped upstairs to Brian's room and unlocked the door and smiled as she saw him in the baby bonnet but with his dolly on the other side of the bed and the dummy on top of the sheet as she saw him stir and look up saying "I thought this was a nightmare and I'd be back in my PJs!" as his Mum laughed and said "Oh Brian!  Ready for a new fun day at school?" as he cried "I hope none of the girls or boys have heard about me being dressed up or anything?" as she asked "Did you have any accidents in your nappies or was my baby daughter a good girl?" as he gasped and said "Funny! I didn't wet myself!" as she asked "What about poo poos?" as he gasped and shook his head "No way!" as she giggled.

His Mum laughed "Is baby being naughty again?" as he gasped and cried "Mummy!   You wouldn't?" as she laughed "Just to send baby to school with a big smile on his face!" as he cried "Oh no! But Lucy might embarrass me and I don't want to feel real macho when she does!" as she gurgled "Poor baby!  At least she's promised not to make you wear nappies to school today!" as he said "Thank goodness!  That would be terrible!" as she giggled "Pity!  You do look wonderful in nappies and diapers and your baby pants!" as he said "Funny! Ha Ha!" but she laughed "Oh sorry!  I just gave baby his first complement of the day!" as he cried "Not fair!" as he got out of bed and gripping his nighty, he bobbed a curtsy and then raised his arms  and did a pirouette as she gurgled and saw him kiss her as she gurgled"Though you'd look even sweeter if you wore your frilly baby bonnet to school like now!" as he blushed and begged "Mummy please stop teasing me about attending school as a baby girl?" to laughter as she slapped her own hand and said "Naughty girl!  Embarrassing Brian!"

She said "What has baby to ask his Mummy?" as he asked "Can you please play Peek A Boo with me?" as she gurgled and kissed him and saw him slide out of bed in his nighty and baby bonnet as she handed him his dolly and stuck the dummy back into his mouth and then started to raise and lower his panties and he felt her hand caress his baby pee pee and bottom, which was back in stiffy mode and soon his breath had gone short and he exploded again.  She laughed "Is baby feeling super macho now?" as he nodded "Its so embarrassing after I've had fun with my little tiny baby pee pee!" as she gurgled "I wish I'd realized years ago when with boyfriends and your Daddy!" as he huffed.  He cried "I hope Lucy doesn't embarrass me at school!" as she laughed "Don't worry!  She said you'll be attending school as a schoolboy in your normal boy's uniform!" as he sighed but said "It's still going to be embarrassing if she teases me about yesterday!" as she laughed "Poor baby!"

She laughed as she opened the door but then showed him the diaper bag as he cried "You wouldn't dare Mummy?" as she nodded "Baby must be cleaned up but then you'll only have to wear her frillies to school!" as he cringed.  She said "Apparently I have to tend to baby's little tiny baby pee pee very quickly so he's not naughty again, when I change baby's nappies!" as she pulled on some plastic gloves and then pulled down the big plastics and then his diaper and gurgled as she saw his disposables and kissed him again, as she laughed as she pulled the one on his front off and laughed at his smallish pee pee.  She said "At least baby isn't embarrassing Mummy with a big stiffy!" as he cringed and blushed as she said "Lucy said 'Arms back baby!' and saw him pull them back as she tied them with a ribbon behind his back and pulled him onto his back.

She tended to her big baby again. She laughed "The last time I changed your nappies was about eight years ago!" as he blushed.  He saw her take some wet-wipes and rubbed his front clean of his juices and then applied the gel over his front as she took hold of his pee pee and gelled it and laughed "This is fun baby!" as she sprinkled talc over it and then added a dry nappy as she laughed "Lucky baby not wearing one to school!  Shame after all Mummy's hard work!" as he blushed.  She said "Now for baby's botty!" as she turned him onto his front and laughed and pulled the disposable from his bottom and gurgled at the sight of his bare bottom.  She laughed "Oh baby!  No poo poos last nighty?" as he called "Funny Mummy?" as she laughed and took some wet wipes and cleaned his cheeks and laughed "Baby's naughty botty nice and dry?" as he nodded and felt her gel his cheeks as she laughed "There baby's bottom is nice and dry and his botty gelled in case of accidents!" as he said "Funny!"