Rita's friend Sylvie & her Mum come up & spy Ricky in a frock and hair ribbons

The room exploded with laughter as her Mum Nina gasped "Sorry Sharon!  Sylvie said that Rita invited her in to have a giggle!" as she gasped "That's not your Ricky in a dress and hair ribbons and carrying a handbag?" as his Mum nodded and Sylvie ran to Rita and asked "How long has your big brother Ricky been dressing up as a girl?" as Rita went to say "Just tonight!" but Dianne laughed "Oh Ricky has been having fun playing dress up for a year or so now!  He adores playing dollies and pushing them round the garden and helping his Mummy with housework and laundry in pretty aprons!" as his Mum gasped and laughed as he cried "Not fair!" as Rita took her queue and said "Yes! I've been playing dollies and dress up with Ricky for ages now and he loves acting as my big sissy sister!" as he cried "Not fair Rita!" as they all laughed.

Rita called out "Aunty Dianne told us a really fun 'Complements Game' that involves doing ballet!" as Sylvie called "I love ballet!" as her Mum laughed "She loves slipping into her tutu to prance about the house and practice her ballerina moves!" as they laughed as Rita called "Me too!  Its fun playing ballerina!  Rita whispered to Sylvie "To play Complements, just tell Ricky how pretty he is!" as she laughed "Ricky your frock and hair ribbons and handbag are really pretty!" as Sylvie and her Mum looked on wondering what would happen.  Ricky cried "Not fair!" as he said "Thanks Sylvie!" but gripped his dress and bobbed a curtsy pulling a foot back and bobbing down as Sylvie screeched "Look Mummy!  Ricky can actually curtsy!" as he sobbed "Not Fair!" as Sylvie laughed "Have you actually been teaching Ricky to play ballerina?" as Rita nodded "Oh yes!  Ricky makes a wonderful ballerina!" as he wailed "Not fair!" as they all giggled. 

Rita asked "Now what?" as they looked at Ricky who raised his arms and then did a spin as she screeched "Mummy!  Ricky can even do a pirouette!" as they all laughed and saw him blush in the frock and hair ribbons as he stammered "It is normally followed by a kiss!" as his Mum shook her head as she she laughed "No way!" as Rita laughed and said "If you let him give you a sissy kissy!  You'll have so much more fun Sylvie!" as she laughed and saw him bend down and he kissed her to laughter as Dianne laughed "I'm sure you can think of a suitable punishment for Ricky kissing your Churrub!" as she laughed "Poor boy! I'm sure I can think of a wonderful payback!" as she looked at the blushing boy and gurgled "I must admit I never thought of dressing a boy up,  but now see how funny it is and it would tame a lot of boys who are really naughty and bring them to heel!" as they all nodded and laughed as Dianne laughed "With the Complements game, it makes it so easy to trap a boy into pretty aprons but then frocks!" as they giggled.

Rita said "Now he complements you back!" as they laughed and he stammered "Sylvie!   Your dress is very pretty too!" as she gripped her dress and bobbed a curtsy and then raised her arms and did a spin but when she was about to kiss him,  Dianne whispered "He's got to let you kiss him wherever you are!" as she added "The back garden maybe!" as she gurgled and said "Ricky!   I want my sissy kissy!" as he saw her slip out the door as her Mum followed her asking "Where are you off to Sylvie?" as they entered the kitchen and she saw Sylvie open the door, as he cried "Oh no! She's not going outside!" as she laughed "Come on for my sissy kissy!" as Dianne took his arm and said "Go on Ricky!  You've to play the game properly and let her kiss you or else she might run into the street for her sissy kissy!" as Rita laughed "Oh yes!  Make Ricky show off his frock in the street!" as her Mum scolded "Now girls "Don't show Ricky off in the street as a girly!" as they gurgled and Rita laughed "Its fun to show off pretty frocks in the street!  Isn't it Sylvie?" as she nodded.

His Mum laughed as she followed them out to the kitchen and as he cried "Not fair!  Don't make me play the game outside?" but Dianne laughed and took him out the side door and into the driveway as he gasped and wet himself again, crying  "Let me back inside or quick round the back!" as she turned him to face the street, but then turned him and led him into the back garden where a laughing Sylvie called out "Come on Sissy!  Let me give you a Kissy?" as she laughed and saw him edge towards her in his frock and hair ribbons and mincing the handbag over his elbow as she laughed "Catch me Sissy!" as she ran away from him and he cried "Not fair Sylvie!" as he saw her run to the exit of the garden and cry "Come on Ricky!  I want my kissy!" as he motioned towards her but saw her run down the driveway a bit as he cried "Not the street?" as they laughed.