Chapter 3: Sleepover

(EDITED)

Hey guys! A quick announcement! I just wanted to say thank you for all the people that have been voting and adding my story to their reading list. I see people adding my story to reading list they name as 'Love', 'OMG' or my personal favorite "❤️" the classic emoji. So shoutout D to them at the end!!

Thank you guys!! I love you and I love that you love my stories!!

Wow, I think that's the first time I said 'love' so many times in a sentence. XD.
Keep reading!

I wake up to find myself in bed with Jeremy. His arm wrapped around my waist. I have all my clothes on but Jeremy is shirtless. I unwrap his arm from my body as I try to get off the bed as quietly as I can, but he wakes up.

"Did we...?" He asks in shock.

"Oh my god! No." I tell him " i would be naked." He chuckles.

"Well. Im half naked."

"Just your top. Well im gonna use you bathroom so..."

"Go ahead." He waves his arm to the bathroom as I take my duffle bag and enter it.

I come out in a romper that I borrowed from my sister. I knew this was a bad idea. Its too short, but it looks pretty. I walk out of the bathroom with my duffle bag.

"Wow. You look amazing!" He compliments but I cant help but smile. My cheeks feel hot and I think im blushing.

"Thanks. Thus is not my usual outfit,  but my sister let me borrow it. I guess I owe her a sex session in my room." I giggle.

"Breakfast? I have cereal and frozen kolaches." He states and he gets up and walks over to his closet where he pick a shirt out and puts it on.

"Do you like omelettes?" I ask

"Yeah."

"Do you have eggs? Like in your fridge?"

"Yeah."

"Than lets make an omelette!" I shout as I run to the kitchen and he follows. " 1 or 2 eggs?" I ask as I open the fridge.

"2." He relies as I grab 4 eggs from the carton. I run to his cabinet and hand him 2 eggs to hold while I reach for two bowls.

"Ok. Put 2 eggs in your bowl and I will do the same to my bowl. Now I need you to get two separate pans for our omelets." I order as I turn on two different stove heater thingies. He runs and retrieves the pans.

"Yass! We are on a the roll!" I shout in excitement. While Jeremy look at me confused." I don't know. My friend Keira says it and she's black. Its a black thing."

"Thats racist." He laughs.

"Well I'm 1/16 black and if you ever watched the show Blackish, you would know that BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE RACIST!" I shout while laughing in the process.

"Ok, but you are not only black. You are Philippine, Black, White, and Mexican. Like seriously I dont know how you function, with all of those cultures and races you have in you." He chuckles and I show him how to make an omelette.

"I'm special." I say waving my hands in the air.

"Special Ed."  he laughs and he holds his hands up in defense.

"Asshole!" I yell as I shove him a few inches away from me.

We spend the rest of the day together. He even invited me to stay for the rest of my spring break , which I gladly said yes too. I sneak into my house and grab a week supply of clothes from my sister's closet. And sneak back out. Thankfully my parents, nor my sister saw me. For the rest of the day we talked, played video games and cooked pancakes for dinner. Jeremy is truly amazing!
*************************

Ok. In this section im not trying to be racist. I was just joking around. If you'd ever watched Blackish, Dre's mom states that BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE RACIST. I know this isn't true but its a funny joke I wanted to use in my story. So people, DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY!

Follow
Vote
Comment
Love you all!
           ~NyanKittyKate26

Shout outs to: @poppyameliacollins @IsabelHaun @Star_Knight200 @Sha-lae @BrittanyBillingsley @ReshmeeChoony @DoIt123 @cdeeezyy @nayelivalencia____ @GildFresh @imissmilley @rutera

Thanks guys!!

Continue spamming me with votes and I'll do more shout outs!!