Chapter 14: Feeling Guilty.

Dedicated to @pandabearlove23 Thank you for all the votes!!

(EDITED)

*****************************
I can't stop thinking about last night. What I felt. I just wanna tell Jason everything that I was thinking. I wish I can tell my sister,buy she is gonna kill me if I do.

Don't even get me started on Jeremy. At a point I did like him. I liked him a lot, but I haven't seen him in forever and I had been spending a lot of time with Jason. Jason took my heart faster than Jeremy could. I feel bad for Jeremy, but I think I'm going to break up with him. I'm only using him to get over Jason, and that's not right. I know it's wrong, but who else am I going rest my head on when Jason hurts me like he already did? I just want someone to be there for me when the person I really like breaks my heart, and no one else is better at that than my boyfriend. I know I shouldn't feel like this or even think about this for that matter,  but I need Jeremy. I can't go to Brianna I really because what I need to say are not exactly the things I wanna tell my sister.

Can I possibly be in love with Jason?

"What are you staring at?" My friend Zack ask as he approaches my locker. I snap back in the moment.

Zack was super hot. Perfect dirty blonde hair,with the most gorgeous body and a perfect tan.  The only reason I'm not flirting, dating, making out or even kissing him is because he is gay.

I have to admit at the beginning of the year I did have a crush on him, as well with every other girl in the school, but then one day my friends and I saw him holding hands with Aaron Thompson in the hall and started to get suspicious. Then suddenly he leaned over and kissed him. I was devastated. Why does such a hot guy have to be gay? We started to hang out and I got to know Zack. We became friends. I guess you could say that he's the closest thing I've got to a best friends, apart from Jeremy.

"How hot you would look without a shirt." I joke

"Wanna see?" He asks as he lifts up his shirt, just so I can see his perfect six pack abs. I would lick whip cream off of those babies any day.

"Damn. Really? Why are you torturing me like this? Do u hate me? Is that why your gay? Are you trying to make me blind?"I say and we both laugh.

"I miss your jokes."he says with a light chuckle "how's life at the house?"

"Crazier than you think. If I tell you, will you promise to  not tell a single soul? Even if you are mad at me? Okay?" He nods his head. "OK. Ill talk to you at lunch."

"Okay, bye." he walks off and I close my locker and go to my homeroom class

At lunch I meet up with Zack and tell him everything. From head to toe, A to Z-Everything. 

"Wow, okay. Girl, you need to go on a 'ignorance strike'." He tells me

"What the fuck is an 'ignorance strike'?" I ask annoyed with myself. 

"Its basically what you do when you need to get over a person. You have to say as little as possible. If they ask you a question answer it with a simple answer,like 'yes', 'no' or 'I'm fine'. After that walk away if you can or don't make any eye contact. Oh, and try to talk to another friend so he won't interrupt. If  he text you just don't answer or say you didn't get it or even better delete his contact number. Just try to ignore him as much as you can. Once you feel like you are over him, your ignorance strike is up. You can go back to your normal life, but you should know that by then he is gonna be pissed at you for not talking to him,right?"

"Yeah." I pause, looking down at my crappy cafeteria food lunches. "Thanks for the advice Zack, you are my life saver. I got to go. Promise you won't tell anyone?" I ask as I get up from the table.

"Promise" he says and crosses his heart with his pinky. I wake goodbye and walk off.

Lets do this shit. Ignorance strike hear I come!