Chapter 41: F.U.N

I wake up in bed with Zack. My phone buzzimg with dozens of messages all from Jason. I finally decide to pick up my phone and look at them.

Jason:
Where are you? 

Who are you with?

I hate to ask this but are you cheating on me? 

Are you with that John guy? 

Isn't he bi? 

I know you aren't with Jeremy, he is with Brianna. 

Text me back. Im starting to get worried. 

Im serious,Vicki.

Don't make me track you down.

I will. Don't think I won't.

R u even awake.?

Call me when you wake up. 

I just got off the phone with your mom.

What are you doing with Zack? 

Is he the gay dude you hang out with?

Oh my god. They don't freaking end. I decide to text him back.

Me:

Im not cheating on you. Im with Zack. The gay dude.  Calm the fuck down, stalker.

Not even  a second later he text back.

Jason:

Stfu. I got worried. Don't judge me for caring about your well being.

Whatever. I roll my eyes and look back at Zack. He is sound asleep in the bed with me. His bare arms wrapped around my waist, his chest against my back. 

I try to get up and out of him arms without disturbing him. I need to get to the kitchen.  I didn't eat dinner and I'm hungry as fuck.

"Want me to make you breakfast." I freeze. He releases his arms from me and I turn around to face him, standing straight.

"I can make my own breakfast." I tell him crossing my arms.

"Come on. I make a mean chocolate chip wafflses. You know I do." He was right. He makes some fuckin amazing chocolate chip waffles. I glare at him. Deciding if I want his waffles or a chilli cheese omelet.

I know, chilli cheese omelet. Sounds gross, but ever since Jason made it for me, I fell in love. It taste really good. An omelet stuffed with cheese, chilli and ham. And in the top. Is more cheese, chilli and ham. Its a super messy dish,  it it's worth that extra washing and dry cleaning session.

But Zacks waffles. Oh my God. They we're like heaven sent to earth in waffle form. They we're amazing. The chocolate chip looks hard on the outside, but take a bite and the inside of the chocolate chip melts in your mouth. Its a beautiful experience. How can I pass it up?

"Make your damn waffles." I finally say. He jumps off the bed and runs to the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen and he already has the chocolate chips out. I sit down on the stool of the island, watching him cook. I turn on my phone and open up Vine.

So far I have 2,307 followers. Maybe I should spam myself out on Instagram. 2k followers isn't bad. Its not like Cameron Dallas or Matthew Espinosa, but at least it's more that 1k, right?

I click the video button for Vine. I aim my camera at Zack, recording him cook. Its funny because he pratically throws the entire bag of chocolate chips in the waffle batter. "Making it more chocolaty." He lowered his head, his eyes looking straight into the camera. He licked his lips in a dirty way. I stop recording and pressed the next button. I added as a caption 'Making it more chocolaty' and put his user name for Vine, @Zack._. I personally thought it was a cute user name. It says his name and you can kinda see a face.