Chapter 38: I Cant Stand It.

(EDITED)

thx everyone for the votes and comment. Not to mention the reads. I'm glad you like my story! I'm going to start another one but it's not going to be a 2 month story just like this one. I have school, so...

I dedicate this chapter to iiScarlet and Meulin_Leijon413 . Thx for the support!

I lost my car, my money and phone. How am I going to survive now? I can't go to that retched house with my parent and my sister. I can't drive anywhere else, I don't have a phone to call anyone. What am I going to do?

"Okay, honey" my mom enters the room and hands me an iPhone 6 box. "we programmed it already, it should work fine. you just need to add everyone's numbers and download all your important apps, like Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, yeah those things"

I open the box and take out my phone. Its a silver back and a white on the top, bottom and in the front. The screen is black, but when I press the button a beautiful picture of a mountain sunset appears. On the bottom it says 'slide to unlock' I slide to the right and I see apps appear such as my settings, app store, calendar, weather and clock.

"Thanks, guys." I smile trying to forget the problem we have at home.

"Honey, no matter what you do, we will always love you and provide for you." Mom says. Her and dad walk over and kiss me on the head, one after the other.

I look at my phone and go through the phone. Surprisingly, I memorize all my friends and families phone numbers, so I enter Zack's number first. 

"Ugh, guys. I need to make a call so can u give me some privacy." I look at everyone in the room. Everyone is shocked by what I just said, but mom is the only one that has enough courage to say something.

"Sure, honey." she gives me an annoyed smile and drags everyone out of the room, closing the door behind her. I click the dial button and about 15 seconds later I hear Zacks gay voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I got a new phone, its Vicki."

"Oh hey, girl! How are you doing?" he seems concerned, yet happy. "Do you need me there. Ill give you a flash." I giggle at his offer.

"You know I can't say no to that." I can hear him chuckle through the phone. "I was wondering, can I stay at your place for a while? Like, after I get out of the hospital. I just can't deal with Brianna right now and the thought of going home with her, makes me sick."

"Yeah, I guess. We should totally stay in the guest house. Like, a sleepover!" I giggle.

"Yeah, totally. We can go shopping, the movies, strip club." I mumble at the end.

"Girl, you bad!" We both laugh. "So Ill pick you up from your house. Just give me a call when, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I smile. "I should be leaving in a couple hours. The nurse says she needs to do something else with my cuts"

"Yeah, okay. take as long as you need, darling. Ill be preparing the guest house."

"Okay, I'll call you when I'm done packing. This gonna be so fun." I look and see everyone staring at me through the glass window, next the the door. I hang up with Zack and wave my hand. Everyone enters the room again.

"Who was that?" my mom asked. 'uh, a person'

"Zack." I reply.

"Oh okay, sweetie." she does that annoyed smile and now I'm getting pissed off. "Are you hungry? Lets go to the cafeteria and eat."

Everyone nods their heads except me.

"Uh, my ass shows in this gown, you know."

"So, its not like we haven't seen your ass." Jason smirks. Everyone's eyes turn to him. I can see Jeremy's eyes turn pitch black. I can tell if my parents weren't in the room, he would attack him, right here, right now, on the spot.

"Yeah, well. I'm not going if I don't get some panties and some jeans."

"Right on it." mom and dad walk out the room.

"Why would you want to cover up something so beautiful?" Jason smirks, and tilts his head like if he was confused.

"Shut up." I throw one of my thousands of pillows upon my bed, at him. I see Brianna roll her eyes, storming out the room, while Jeremy follows.

"Douchebag." he murmurs. "Brianna!"

Jason and I just laugh. It was just us. I kind of liked just us. "lock the doors." I order him. He gets up from his chair and does as I told him. I get out a notebook and scribble on it. I tear the paper off and hand it to him. "Put this on the window." I hand him some tape.

"We need to talk thanks- Vicki." he reads the note and nods. He puts the note up and walks over to me.

"So."

"We are in a lot of trouble." I tell him. "Who cares. This is our life. If we love each other we deserve to be together. Forget Brianna, forget my parents, forget Jeremy. Once my mom comes back with the jeans, how about we get out of here. We will be in the cafeteria. Ill say I have to go to the bathroom and you do the same, minutes later. Then we leave and head back to my house. Where I can put on a bra and shirt, then we leave and go do something else. How does that sound?"

"Amazeballs" we both laugh. Then I hear some knocks on the window. "Ready?"

"Yeah. Let them in"