Chapter 16: Jelouse Relashionship War

(NOT EDITED, NOR ARE THE CHAPTERS BELOW.)

For the past week, Brianna has been asking Jason over to our house. So, I have been asking Jeremy over. All week we a have been jelouse-ing each other out with our significant other.

Like I spoon feed Jeremy all cute, and Jason kisses Brianna. It  goes back and forth. Like a war. I just wanna get to Jason's head and he wants to get to mine. I know Jason is gonna be here tomorrow for breakfast so I have the perfect plan.

That morning, I come downstairs in a robe that barely covers myself.

"Oh. Your here. I thought you we're going over to Jason's." I say in the best acting I can "oops." I say as Jeremy comes down the stairs in his boxers. I see Jason tense up. Brianna's eyebrows go up in a kind of 'nice score on the sex night, Vicki' way. Its weird.

"We will be back." I say as I push Jeremy up the stairs,me following him. As we reach my room Jeremy and I both start to get dressed.

"Wanna go to the beach?" I ask Jeremy.

"Sure." He shrugs, looking at me dubiously. 

"Cool. I will go get you another one of my dads swim shorts" I blurt as I run over to my room and hide my swimsuit. I grab a towel and head downstairs.

"Sis, can I borrow your swimsuit. I can't find mine." The towel is wrapped around me like if I had just gotten out of the shower.

"Yeah, go ahead." I run upstairs and go into my parents room to get Jeremy some shorts. Hopefully my dad's aren't too big.

"Here." I hand them to him and continue putting on my sisters swimsuit.

My sister has the sexiest swimsuit in the world of swimsuits. Its black and shows all of your back. On the sides, they have these huge shaped "V's" that dig into your stomach leaving only like 3 or 4 inches of clothing in the middle. It straps around my neck and has a bra that has a triangle in the middle between the two pads.

I head downstairs with Jeremy and a bag of towels,.sunscreen, water bottles, money and our phones.

I see Jason's eyes pop once he sees me. "You look..." he trails off, looking at me from head to toe. "Good." He finally blurts out.

"You look gorgeous. Sexy fine." Says Jeremy as he runs his hands from the sides of my breast down to my hips, wrapping them around me and placing a kiss on my forehead. I know this is suppose to be a war, but I feel bad for Jason. I can just feel the hurt he is feeling right now. I push Jeremy away from me.

"We should go."  I say as we leave out the door.

I think I need to talk to Jason. About us. I regret everything I said, word for word.  I don't love Jeremy like I love Jason. Jeremy is amazing, but Jason has my heart. That's that.