Chapter 19: Change Of Plans

(EDITED

Brianna went to a sleep over at Macy's house. While I, had a sleep over at Jason's house. I get up and get dressed while Jason is still sleeping. I walk out his room and close the door behind me. I wanna make him breakfast, plus I'm so hungry. I start making omelettes and I hear Jason walk towards the kitchen. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Morning. Smells delicious."

"Cheese? No cheese?" I ask

"Cheese!" He holds up his phone and takes a picture of us. His head rested on my shoulder, both of us smiling.

"I'm adding cheese in your omelette" I say with a giggle.

"Yes please" he opens the fridge and takes out some milk as I put his omelette on a plate and hand it to him. "Amazing!" He yells with his mouth full. I put my omelette on a plate and eat with Jason. I pour some more milk in his glass and take a sip.

"Excuse me? My glass." He chuckles. "You have cooties."

"Stop acting like you don't want my cooties." I smirk. He stays silent, his eyes boring into mine.

"I gotta get dressed." He finally says putting the glass down  "I have a date with your sister, this afternoon." He walks to his room .

My phone starts to ring as soon as Jason enters his room. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask. Its silence for a couple seconds

"Hey. Is this Vicki?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey it's me, John. We met at the beach."

"John, hey! Whats up?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go see a movie with me? I really wanna see that Inside Out movie. It looks good. And maybe after we could go eat. My treat."

"Um, yeah sure. What time?"

"Well movie starts at 1:30 I'll pick u up in about 30 minutes. Whats your address?"

OK. I couldn't give him my address I'll just have him pick me up from Jason's place.

"2239 West Avenue, Miami, Florida." I tell him.

"OK." He sighs

"OK."

"Bye" he hangs up and I put down my phone. I enter Jason's room and see him trying on shirts.

"How about this one?" He asks as he turns around to face me.

"You look sexy" I say and he smiles. "but your not wearing that. If you wear that shirt she is gonna want to sleep with you."

"And that's a bad thing?" He smirks. I pound his tight stomach and pull the shirt off of him. He thrown the shirt to the floor then leans in to kiss me.

"I gotta get dressed too." I say pushing back  "did my sister leave any extra clothes at this place?"

"Yeah, she left a douffle bag full of clothes." He points to the closet. I walk over and pull out the douffle bag. I open it up and take out some underwear and a romper she left. I change into the romper and pick out a baggy shirt for Jason to wear. I see the perfect one.

"Put this on." I throw the shirt at him and he catches it, swiftly pulling it over his head.

"Perfect." I smile, looking at myself in the mirror

"Where are you going?"

"On a date. I am not changing." I snark at him.

"Them I'll just have to put on my sexy shirt."

"I will rip that shirt right off of you." I try to say in a serous town, but my giggles get the best of me.

"Then maybe I'm gonna have to rip that romper off of you." He says picking me up like a baby. I laugh as he drops me on the bed and leans in to kiss me. We her the doorbell go off, signaling that John is here.

"I got to go." I whisper.

"Lemme give you a hickey first." He leans in but I push back.

"I love you too." I say as I get up and answer the door.

"Hey." I say as I open the door. I turn back to look at Jason but I see a jealousy spark go off in his eyes. "Lets go." I walk out the door, closing it behind me.

"Who was that guy at the doorway?" He asks " is he your..."

"Boyfriend? No. My brother. He just overprotective, especially when I go out."

"I get it. I'm the same way." he opens the door to the passengers seat of the car and I get in.

This should be fun.