Chapter 26: Cameron

(EDITED)

So I have like a shit ton of things I need to do. I needy go to the Sprint store and fix my phone. I need to go grocery shopping so I can make dinner. I also need to go to the mall and take back some clothes I bought. Then I need to go to the dentist, then after the dentist , I have a doctors appointment. And at like 7 o clock I promised my friends we would have a girls night tonight. Busy, busy, busy.

So like in the first hour. I manage to get dressed and run to the sprint store to get my phone fixed. Done. Now grocery shopping. The most hated thing I to do. Shopping for stuff I don't wear is boring.

"We need Bacon, bread, cream cheese, laundry detergent, and milk." I tell myself as I enter the store. I grab a basket and run to all my supplies. I check out and grab my bags. Im fast walking, pratically running.

Because I'm me, I dont look where im going and I crash into someone. I dont fall but my bag rip, and all of my goods fall on the floor.

"Im so sorry." I hear a guys voice.

"Its okay. I'm in a rush, but I should have watched where I was goin-"

"Vicki?" He calls my name. I look up and see my old friend, Cameron.

Cameron use to be this super funny guy in my filming camp when I was 8. Everyone picked on him. But me and my friend Miranda were there for him. We three were like the best of friends. Cameron was always the super smart one, now he is now the super hot one. If Miranda were here, we would be fighting over him right now.

"Omg! Cameron!" I hug him. "I cant believe its you, like OMG look at you. Damn!" He chuckles.

"You too! I mean, have you not seen yourself!"

"Bae?" I hear someone say while we hug.

"Hon, you remember Vicki, from camp." He says. I look up to see this super pretty girl wearing crop top and a skirt, matching color. I don't recognize her at first, but when she yells my name. I immediently know it's Miranda.

"Miranda!" I get up and hug her. "OMG, so you two are dating? Or is it just a bae and boo kind of thing."

"No, we are together. Miranda and I met in a resturaunt and we ended up having dinner together. Then we exchanged numbers and one thing leads to another, we kissed then she slept ove-"

"Cameron!" Miranda giggles at him.

"Oh so you two are serious?" I laugh.

"Yeah. I love her more than I love my Nike's shoes." He chuckles.

"Wow. Thats serious." I giggle and so does Miranda. "How about I get y'alls number?"

"Yeah,sure. Mine is (576) 772-8359 and Cameron's is (576) 836-9836." Miranda informs me right in the top of her mind.

"Wow. You remembered his number?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well I got to go. I will group text you guys later." I grab my bag from the floor and leave. I am so happy that I met them again. Now for the rest of my day. Ugh. When will it end? We leave off in our separate cars.

"Why didn't you tell her?" I hear Miranda's voice talk to Cameron. Tell me what? Whatever it is, it's their business. Miranda obviously wants to tell me. I don't know. I have a ton of stuff I need to focus on. I'll think about it later. I continue with the rest of my day. Doing my tasks. One by one. I finally get dinner over with. Now it's the time I've been waiting for. Party with my girls. I need to have fun and relax. After today, I earned it.